• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

SUICIDE United States 1-800-784-2433

Massie

Reaction score
Being gay is a very youth orientated thing. I'm 50 and I've gained over 75lbs in the last 2 years. I had 200 friends and 199 died of AIDS over the last 25 years. It's all about face and body, I feel cheated that I will never have a family of my own. Being gay is livable as long as your young and cute. Trust, I had my day. I was fine and had body but now I'm bald and fat. I've been unemployed for the last 3 years. I really don't have much to live for. So the thought comes to my mind sometimes. People really don't like old fags....
I read your posting and feel your sorrow and loneliness.

during my life I was seven times confronted with suicide. from the youngest brother of my brother in law to the son of my bridge partner or the daughter of my tennis partner.
as fas as I know, it is mostly a cry for help.

look, I'm handicapped, then can hardly walk. nevertheless, I read, listen to music and chat. I found a person, who was nearby so far as you. but he was 17. during three tears I helped him, and now he is so far, that he can handle his live by himself. without my help. I never saw him, neither he did me. all went by chat.
so I have no real reason to complain.

is there nothing that you like? don't forget, there are maybe even now people in your neighbourhood, who need your help, your advice.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
It makes me happy to see how much this thread has taken off. I believe this to be an important topic and I'm Glad that people are taking it seriously.

htiek123

Reaction score
I read your posting and feel your sorrow and loneliness.

during my life I was seven times confronted with suicide. from the youngest brother of my brother in law to the son of my bridge partner or the daughter of my tennis partner.
as fas as I know, it is mostly a cry for help.

look, I'm handicapped, then can hardly walk. nevertheless, I read, listen to music and chat. I found a person, who was nearby so far as you. but he was 17. during three tears I helped him, and now he is so far, that he can handle his live by himself. without my help. I never saw him, neither he did me. all went by chat.
so I have no real reason to complain.

is there nothing that you like? don't forget, there are maybe even now people in your neighborhood, who need your help, your advice.

How kind of you to reply, The problem with me is more for being unemployed. I am now a 99 and have no income. As a gay person, I've always been on my own. I don't have a wife or family to help. I was a professional and lived a certain standard of living, now I'm look at the Shelter. Thank you for taking time to offer me words of encouragement, and they have...

Electric_XII

Reaction score
How kind of you to reply, The problem with me is more for being unemployed. I am now a 99 and have no income. As a gay person, I've always been on my own. I don't have a wife or family to help. I was a professional and lived a certain standard of living, now I'm look at the Shelter. Thank you for taking time to offer me words of encouragement, and they have...

Hi htiek123.

Have you checked this out?

http://anonym.to/?http://www.primetimersww.org/

BADBEJOHNNY

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this

i AM REALLY IMPRESSED, THIS IS VERY HELPFUL

venusnole

Reaction score
its good to include resources like this 4 people who need it

daudder

Reaction score
really useful, and thoughtful thread. especially at this time of year.

Surf7Boy

Reaction score
Maybe Im not very sensitive, but why anyone would be suicidal because theyre gay is crazy to begin with.

logan222

Reaction score
Maybe Im not very sensitive, but why anyone would be suicidal because theyre gay is crazy to begin with.

People aren't suicidal because they're gay. They're suicidal because their world and society is so anti-gay. Many kids are completely disowned from their parents and families when they come out. Many are homeless and are seen/viewed differently by their former friends and family members. For some, it's too overbearing. It's not really fair to say they're crazy.

Luckily, I've never had suicidal thoughts, but I know people who have. At first, I was like, "How could you even consider that?!" But with time, you realize that not everyone is in shoes similar to yours; I mean that metaphorically, of course. Absolutely NO ONE can or should be the judge of anyone else's emotional state.

For work, I had to do a big presentation on bullying and cyberbullying. While I love the Internet and think it's done more good than bad, it is absolutely appalling to learn about how the anonymity of the Internet has turned so many innocent children into monsters. Bullying was never good, but cyberbullying brought it to an all-time low. The anonymity and permanence of the Internet makes it SO much worse!

The worse example I read about what about that one guy who snook a video camera in his roommate's room and recorded him having sex with another guy. Then, he (and some other people) posted it online for everyone to see. He wasn't out yet, and it was really hard for him to be outed in such a public and humiliating way. He committed suicide because he couldn't bear with all the pressure of what had happened. Luckily, those other kids were punished, but it's sad that it would even happen. Gay bashing or anti-gay bullying is some of the harshest type of bullying we've got in this country.

Josh, thank you for making this thread! It's very thoughtful of you!

Hiliboy

Reaction score
Thank you for the Thread.
I am going through a rough time at the moment and I knew the number for my country before so that in the darkest and worst moment in my life I had someone to talk to.
A good friend of mine killed himself two years ago, so I know the impact that a suicide has on the people around... That's also the only reason I didn't do it: I didn't want to hurt anybody else.

But what ever: Stay calm and get the riding crop :)

AleXXX UK

Reaction score
If there is a God, first of all he made you as you are and second of all he loves you. Never, ever, ever even contemplate harming yourself. God himself wouldn't forgive you for that. Everyone is loved whether they know it or not. Find happiness in your life!

mad142

Reaction score
I appreciate the list of things not to say--too many insensitive moralists will want to censor other people when they talk about their feelings by using phrases like that, and it doesn't help, at all. You should listen, and not try to give "advice."