• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The horniest fantasy

A

Aeolus

Admittedly I am killing time, and when I am killing time, I ask weird questions, so here it is:

If you could fulfill your ultimate sexual fantasy, what would it be?

I haven't decided mine yet, but I have narrowed it down to a few tens of ideas ...

1) Sex in a field with a wanted fugitive

2) Sex with a congressional aide in the speaker's box of the U.S. Congress

You can kind of see where this is going ...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ok, this might sound wierd, I'm completely versatile, one on one I prefer to top,but will bottom, but when I bottom I really want a cock in my mouth at the same time. So if there are three or more of us, I turn into the sluttiest bitch bottom from hell. I would love to spend a weekend at Dink Flamingos house getting gang fucked.

T

Thor

well, since this is a fantasy, i would have loved to have had hotttt passionate sex with River Phoenix:p

A

Aeolus

River Phoenix would certainly be fun, but I can really relate to brmstn69's fantasy. I don't think I would have the balls to do it, but it would be fun.

Was just thinking of how hot it would be to get pulled over by a state trooper for speeding (or some infraction) and find out he only pulled me over to get fucked. (Weird, I know) :)

snapcat

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hmmmm ...... a romantic night alone with Zak Spears would probably be right at the top of my list. :blushing:

Amazingly enough, back when i was in college I did have sex at church a time or two. Me and one of my buddies were both "straight", you know, but we did it in the back of a station wagon behind an old country church in rural Mississippi.

A

Aeolus

Okay, now, snapcat ... that does sound hot (in a very heretical way ... I am catholic. :) ) Zak Spears, in a church parking lot ... now THEN you could excommunicate me. :D

snapcat

Super Vip
Reaction score
We also did it in a cotton field one time, but then again growing up I thought that everyone had done it in a cotton field. :) I still remember his name. I was so naive back then.

A

Aeolus

A cotton field ... hell, that is like doing it in a comfortable bed, then :D Damn I envy you!!!!!

I

intensepump

Admittedly I am killing time, and when I am killing time, I ask weird questions, so here it is:

If you could fulfill your ultimate sexual fantasy, what would it be?

I haven't decided mine yet, but I have narrowed it down to a few tens of ideas ...

1) Sex in a field with a wanted fugitive

2) Sex with a congressional aide in the speaker's box of the U.S. Congress

You can kind of see where this is going ...

so.....how about sex with....a politician..who...well lets just say is a little higher up than a lowly congressman....as for congressional aides, they can't keep it quiet about it..blab blab blab....actually it's really crazy and hot doing it in one of the capital freight elevators....Yes they have cameras in them and you have to handle them....they do break down at time..hehe...:p

A

Aeolus

I did it in the Nebraska state capital rotunda one time before they installed the security cameras. Having a statue of Abe Lincoln looking down on you while getting knee bruises from the tiles was rather hot. Only thing I wish was that we would have done it from the observation deck. :D

Puddlefoot

Reaction score
I have quite the long list of fantasy participants, most of which I'd do whatever where ever if they were involved, the list includes but not limited to: Criss Strokes, Joe Landon, Brent Everett, DC Chandler, Justin Dragon, Cole from Str8 Fraternity, Desmond Montclair, Drew Andrews, Chad & Tony Donovan, Vic Stone, Chris Neal, Jesse O'Toole, Jason Crew and while I'm at it might as well mention Steve Hooper, Simon Rexx, Ben Affleck, and around two-thirds of he UFC.

A

Aeolus

Criss Stokes would be fun, although the tattoos kind of give me pause ... Joe Landon, Brett Everett (especially his tight and firm ass) would DEFINITELY be fun ... Simon Rexx would still be hot as well!!!

T

Thor

im sorry boys, but i dont get Brett Everett....give me Brett Corrigan in a heartbeat:x

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hmmmm ...... a romantic night alone with Zak Spears would probably be right at the top of my list. :blushing:

Amazingly enough, back when i was in college I did have sex at church a time or two. Me and one of my buddies were both "straight", you know, but we did it in the back of a station wagon behind an old country church in rural Mississippi.

The first time I had sex with a girl, me and three other boys pulled a train on the ministers grand-daughter in the church basement during a X-mas party, she was such a naughty girl...