• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ugh! *Bastards*

I

iFairylicious

Guess what Nip/Tuck fans! THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED X( due to Ryan Murphy moving to Fox for Glee.....and to add a cherry to the sundae the finale won't air until 2011. Goodbye one of my fav shows ever!

H

hammervice

Why not till 2011? I never watch the show

kool song really

X

XMan101

Sad. I'm totally distraught . I'm going to end it all now!

;)

It amazes me that people can actually enjoy these programmes!

Maybe I'm just an old git LOL :p

Last edited:
I

iFairylicious

Have you seen the asses that the lead characters have???? I rest my case lol.

I

iFairylicious

Its developing for whats going on. I don't know if its just one episode that is being waited on or there is still more of the series.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
It amazes me that people can actually enjoy these programmes!

Maybe I'm just an old git LOL :p

When the show first came out, I thought the whole plot would be boring, really, the mis-adventures of plastic surgeons? But they made it fun to watch. Besides, how can you not love the show that presented Mario Lopeze's ass to the world...

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
Oh, come on, at least you got six seasons out of it! That's a fantastic run for any show.

Just try to watch Firefly, jPod, My So-Called Life, Drive, Carnivale, Freaks & Geeks, Joan of Arcadia, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Primeval, Kyle XY, Strange, UnDeclared, Invasion, Wonderfalls, Swingtown, Jack & Bobby, Kidnapped, The Middleman, Reunion, Traveler, Relativity, Spooks: Code 9, Aliens In America, Grosse Pointe, Keen Eddie, Life As We Know It, The Class, Miracles, Kitchen Confidential, Touching Evil, Dark Skies... or any of the other 200+ shows that were canceled way to early, many of them even with a cliffhanger ending.

I mean, I feel your pain cause I'm a big TV show fan and many, many, many of my favourites have been canceled way too early without any resolution, but you should feel really lucky to have six seasons.

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh, come on, at least you got six seasons out of it! That's a fantastic run for any show.

Just try to watch Firefly, jPod, My So-Called Life, Drive, Carnivale, Freaks & Geeks, Joan of Arcadia, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Primeval, Kyle XY, Strange, UnDeclared, Invasion, Wonderfalls, Swingtown, Jack & Bobby, Kidnapped, The Middleman, Reunion, Traveler, Relativity, Spooks: Code 9, Aliens In America, Grosse Pointe, Keen Eddie, Life As We Know It, The Class, Miracles, Kitchen Confidential, Touching Evil, Dark Skies... or any of the other 200+ shows that were canceled way to early, many of them even with a cliffhanger ending.

I mean, I feel your pain cause I'm a big TV show fan and many, many, many of my favourites have been canceled way too early without any resolution, but you should feel really lucky to have six seasons.

Aww I remember all of those shows, I really wished firefly did not get canceled, same goes for jericho , jack and bobby, and recently KINGS.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww I remember all of those shows, I really wished firefly did not get canceled, same goes for jericho , jack and bobby, and recently KINGS.

They brought "Kings" back two weeks ago...

Sat. 8/7C

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
Actually Kings is already canceled, they are just burning off the remaining episodes during the summer.

That's another show cancelation I'm really bitter about.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
They don't even give new shows a chance anymore. The bring them out, put them opposite shows that already have a loyal following and then if they don't get the ratings in the first episode, they cancel it. I swear, TV networks must have the lowest collective IQ of any industry...

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
Worst example for that was "Drive" - the network (I think FOX? Yeah, probably) ordered a first season with six episodes. Then they showed the first two episodes as a special on Sunday, with the third episode following immediately on the next day, Monday.
No encore showings the whole week and episode four next Monday in the intended timeslot. After that - cancelation cause not enough people were watching.
Network said "We showed four episodes! That's over half of the season and still people weren't watching! We had to cancel it!"
Which is total bullshit, of course. They gave it EIGHT DAYS. Even if people watched the first three episodes and thought it was great, by the time they could tell their friends about it, those friends would look at the schedule, notice they had already missed three episodes - half of the season - and wouldn't tune in the next week cause the show had no self-contained episodes, it was a story-arc show.

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well , I dont like fox, they are always canceling shows left and right, especially scifi shows, fox never gives anything a chance. Hmm I thought I saw a commercial for kings , but I thouhgt i was dreaming. They were dumb to put king on sunday. That to me is a show death wish, you get put on sunday time slot you are screwed. Only shows that do well on sunday are fox's line up Simpsons , family guy andd really thats it.

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
I don't even know how Kings ended up on NBC in the first place, it would have been a fantastic HBO show.

laylod4

Reaction score
I loved Firefly, Jack and Bobby , and Kyle XY. Cancelled much too soon.

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
The Kyle XY-cancelation was really PAINFUL.