• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

yummycola

Reaction score
Still in a lull games wise. I'm not interested in Dragon Ball Z or Journey to the Savage Planet, however I think I'll pick up Patapon 2 Remastered on PS4. I wonder if it still holds up.

dolphinboy221

Reaction score
I am waiting that Resident Evil 3 remake is available on Steam. Still no download yet!

mr_marvelous

Reaction score
Persona 5. Gonna go get resident evil 3 remake as soon as the shop opens.

Jase

Reaction score
I got nostalgic during the "stay at home" order and installed The Sims 3 with all EPs, SPs, and Store Content. Better than I remember. :)

yummycola

Reaction score
I'm playing Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection on PS4. It's free with Journey on the Playstation Network due to the virus. Once you download it, it's yours to keep.

geetee

Reaction score
Finally got around to playing Last Of Us. Great game. Just in time for Last Of Us Part 2

Kendrick

Reaction score
I'm playing The Elders Scrolls Online, and I've downloaded my Skyrim SE once again :(

geetee

Reaction score
Last Of Us 2. Played about 10 hours. Zero interest in going any further. Couldn't get interested in the new characters, or even the old ones from Part 1. Repetitive gameplay. Can't understand why so many critic reviews on Metacritic give this 100/100. The many user review scores of 0 are also ridiculous.

havocs

Reaction score
Last Of Us 2. Played about 10 hours. Zero interest in going any further. Couldn't get interested in the new characters, or even the old ones from Part 1. Repetitive gameplay. Can't understand why so many critic reviews on Metacritic give this 100/100. The many user review scores of 0 are also ridiculous.

Sorry to hear you dont like it, my friend has it and he is loving it. I am not into shooters and things jumping out at me trying to eat me. 10 is a good amount of time to put into it. Im glad you gave it a fair chance. Sometimes a game has to sit for a while and maybe you'll get interested once all the hype dies down, who knows. What will you be playing now?

geetee

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you dont like it, my friend has it and he is loving it. I am not into shooters and things jumping out at me trying to eat me. 10 is a good amount of time to put into it. Im glad you gave it a fair chance. Sometimes a game has to sit for a while and maybe you'll get interested once all the hype dies down, who knows. What will you be playing now?

There is a massive twist after about 10 hours which I (along with a lot of other people apparently) didn't like. I just wasn't interested in playing anymore.

Its been more fun reading the back and forth on The Last of Us 2 on Reddit than actually playing the game.

Not many games around at the moment that I want to play. I will probably some old games like Metro Exodus.

yummycola

Reaction score
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on the 3DS, since I can't find a Switch and I got lucky and got a physical copy brand new for $20

havocs

Reaction score
Now playing Ghost of Tsushima, having lots of fun!!

havocs

Reaction score
Now playing Ghost of Tsushima, having lots of fun!!

I beat this and got platinum! I enjoyed the game and would like to play it again on a new game + but it doesnt have it. Sux that I beat it quickly and there is nothing else for me to do. I hope they do release NG+ and potential DLC in the near future.

Bast Leon

Reaction score
FFXIV's "free trial" recently got expanded to no time limit, and up to level 50, so I have been sinking an unhealthy amount of hours into it.

something_else

Reaction score
division 2, been playing it for some time now since the pandemic started. feel i should play something else. all i think is builds at this point.. :p

havocs

Reaction score
FFXIV's "free trial" recently got expanded to no time limit, and up to level 50, so I have been sinking an unhealthy amount of hours into it.

Thanks, I may check this out, looks like it is an offline mode.