• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

havocs

Reaction score
I've been playing Nier Automata as it went on sale

yummycola

Reaction score
I've been grabbing up all the PS3/PSP/PS Vita games that will no longer be available on desktop/mobile PS Stores starting this week. They'll be available on their respective platforms but the PS3 store is notoriously slow.

I will probably be playing Me and My Katamari in the very near future.

havocs

Reaction score
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
Having a lot of fun playing online and with friends!

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
I am currently catching up on Star Wars: Fallen Order.

While I absolutely love the gameplay and environment (I'm a sucker for intergalactic concept art), the horde of glitches are throwing me for a loop. Thought it was my system at first, until I looked up some of the issues.

Still an awesome game with decent replay value.

yummycola

Reaction score
Chronus Arc, a low-tier KEMCO JRPG, I like it but it's grind heavy.

havocs

Reaction score
My friend is trying to get me into Destiny 2; im not normally a FPS person so we'll see. The base game is free so I guess I can give it a try.

havocs

Reaction score
Now playing Spider-Man: Miles Morales; as fun as the original though it should have been more around $40 than full price......

havocs

Reaction score
I'm now playing Demon's Souls (remake). I remember when I originally played it, enjoyed it then and enjoy it now.

MickP

Reaction score
Fire Emblem: Three Houses. The gay options are a bit restricted, but at least they're there. (And I love my sleepy boy Linhardt.)

havocs

Reaction score
I am trying out the free demo of Outriders, its a 3rd person shooter.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I started Rust on a nice RP server yesterday.

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
Ratchet and Clank currently free in the PS store. I never played it when it first came out, so it's a nice little throwback. Pretty fun game.

yummycola

Reaction score
With the PS3 and PS Vita digital stores officially closing, it's time to grab some games before I can't anymore and physical games increase dramatically in price.

I grabbed the Sly Cooper Collection on the Vita. That's currently on my queue.

Right now I'm playing Koudelka a PS1 RPG which was a precursor to Shadow Hearts.

There really hasn't been any new releases that have grabbed my attention. I refuse to pay full price for the new Story of Seasons game.