• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you eating for lunch today?!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The UK supermarket Iceland is famous for cheap food that tastes cheap so it was a pleasant suprise to enjoy this today.
For only £1.50 it was far better than you'd believe a £1.50 pizza could possibly be.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
For only £1.50 it was far better than you'd believe a £1.50 pizza could possibly be.

I've been noticing something similar lately in the supermarket...low price doesn't always mean low quality!

anarren

Reaction score
Smoked prociuttino and turkey with carrots, a grapefruit, and some yogurt.

racerboy

Reaction score
It was chicken curry, yum. Tonight is meatballs, sadly the ones you have to cook.

Jase

Reaction score
Last night's leftovers... Soy and Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Breasts with Wild Rice and Sugar Snap Peas.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had no time today to make dinner. So I just decided to make a light but satisfying snack for a lazy afternoon :cheers:

cz4xknqwqa.jpg

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

This is GREAT Riojackblue! This is a good German meal and most of all the good Warsteiner. It is my most beloved beer. May I come over to help you - or is all done in the meantime??? ;):pp:p

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
This is GREAT Riojackblue! This is a good German meal and most of all the good Warsteiner. It is my most beloved beer. May I come over to help you - or is all done in the meantime??? ;):pp:p

Beer is still there, but unfortunately I've eaten everything :cheers:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sure. I'm just doing a nice (tuna) steak dinner. :rofl:

We'll go out this late afternoon. And we have booked in our Italian Restaurant for each of us 8 shrimps with tossed salad. And surely our Warsteiner! In a little more than an hour we will go. Hmmmmmmmmm - a thrill of anticipation! :thumbs up:

Jase

Reaction score
Today at work we had a Potluck Lunch to say "goodbye" to a team member that's leaving her job. We had way too much good food and I think I've probably had all the calories I should eat for the rest of the week! :p

Our lunch consisted of...
  • Pico de gallo with chips
  • Barbeque chicken
  • Sweet & sour meatballs
  • Dinner rolls
  • Bacon wrapped, cheese stuff, jalapenos
  • Street tacos
  • Taco soup
  • Lemon squares
  • Chocolate Cake Balls
  • Better than sex cake
  • Turtle cheese cake
  • Triple Chocolate Mouse Cake

Even though we ate at noon, I doubt I'm going to eat dinner. I'm stuffed!

anarren

Reaction score
Had an acai bowl and some prosciutto on the side - can't just have the healthy stuff!