• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What book do you read recently?

pete123

Reaction score
the latest Rita Mae Brown, honestly, great escapism....

Idomeneo

Reaction score
Just finished reading David Eddings' Belgariad/Malloreon series, have read them probably once every couple of years for the last two decades, they remind me of my childhood.

pete123

Reaction score
God help me, i have started Harry P (again) But they remain a favorite....7 parts to go...
well technically 6 and a half :)

pete123

Reaction score
Read the latest in the Mitford Saga, Jan Karon, these books grow on you
by the looks of things, people don't read that much... Pity

pit76us1

Reaction score
"Inferno" by Dan Brown; "The price of Dick" by Dan Skinner; "Going Under"-Kade Boehme; "Nothing Special"-Jay Northcote.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'll start now with Ken Follett's EDGE OF ETERNITY (Book Three of the Century Trilogy)

norvehc

Reaction score
I've been reading all of Darien Cox's ebooks on my kindle, and his most recent ones are very good indeed. If you like short length books in gay erotica give them a try.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I recently read Burning Down The House; The End of Juvenile Prison by Nell Bernstien, and now I'm starting Naomi Klien's This Changes Everything; Capitalism Vs. The Climate. I highly recommend both.

tsimonj

Reaction score
Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - retelling of the Greek story of Achilles and his lover Patroclus. Beautifully written

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren.
Try to known the unknown.

pete123

Reaction score
The first fifteen lives of Harry August! Excellent

geshpnet

Reaction score
The Magician's Land by Lev Grossman. I've been waiting for this for a long time

britnick1

Reaction score
The Moon and Sixpence by William Somerset Maugham - greatly recommended!