• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

Jase

Reaction score
Super busy day...
Cleaned the whole house and washed/put away our new towels, bath rug, sheets, and comforter set. Then put our autumn decorations in the living/dining areas and put the fall wreath on the front door. :)

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Had a lie in, put the washing on (raining so gonna have to go in the tumbler :-( ), had breakfast :)

Don't plan on doing much more than that!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Slowing down for retirement, feeling good :cheers:

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
Our neighbour woke us up at 10:30 AM. Then I took a bath and then I did the laundry. A quiet Sunday at home.

T

tiogilito

went fishing ... caught nothing .... went to the supermarket .... bought fish .... then changed my mind and cooked sausages in white wine ....

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
went fishing ... caught nothing .... went to the supermarket .... bought fish .... then changed my mind and cooked sausages in white wine ....

I suppose I'm the only one who's concerned about the fact that you cooked sausages in wine...

T

tiogilito

Why? Fry some onions in butter, add a little garlic, some rosemary and thyme, chicken stock and wine, and some bay leaves, a pinch of sugar.... fry the sausages on a high heat for a little while to brown them, they do not need to be cooked through. Add sausages to the stock you made and put in the oven for 45 minutes. Add a little cream freche and thicken slightly with a table spoon of cornflour, stirred into some more wine. Serve with broccoli and sauté potatoes I had hot apple pie with custard afterwards.

T

tiogilito

Explain Wellington, you say?

There are several ... a British Duke who was a bit weird, a set of rubber boots used by farmers and sometimes fishermen, a beef dish with pate wrapped in pastry which is tricky to get right, a place in new Zealand, which is stunning....
so which one?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Changed my electricity supplier.

I have moved to "Octopus Energy".

Anyone else the in the UK use them? Any good?

They are certainly cheaper than my current provider :)

YOYO

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Changed my electricity supplier.

I have moved to "Octopus Energy".

Anyone else the in the UK use them? Any good?

They are certainly cheaper than my current provider :)

YOYO

My experience: changing any sort of supplier is a kind of sport, at the beginning u get it cheaper, next year same price as before with ur old supplier and then, if u dont watch it any more, it will get more and more expensive to "support" the new once getting it cheaper... a business modell....;)
or its a hobby to change every year

anarren

Reaction score
Woke up two hours before my alarm for no reason! Then spent 8 hours on a plane. Now I'm ... on here? :p

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score

My experience: changing any sort of supplier is a kind of sport, at the beginning u get it cheaper, next year same price as before with ur old supplier and then, if u dont watch it any more, it will get more and more expensive to "support" the new once getting it cheaper... a business modell....;)
or its a hobby to change every year

I have a similar experience. I hate changing suppliers. The internet service suppliers in the US are very shady. They increase every year. But when you try to price out a new supplier, you cannot get an answer on the cost. Hidden fees, secret restrictions.
The government wont force them into transparent offers, so they continue their shady business.

havocs

Reaction score
I cleaned my apartment, now I'm ready to receive guests! :thumbs up:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had my Flu jab today. Clied like a little baby!!! LOL only kidding, but I do have a phobia of needles. Have to tell lady before I walk in room to make sure nothing is on display!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Enjoying my retirement, had a day trip to a nice city 50 miles away, then power nap in the afternoon, some little rest-liquidation, jogging with a close friend, had a beer with him, now relaxing....;)