• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Enjoying my retirement, had a day trip to a nice city 50 miles away, then power nap in the afternoon, some little rest-liquidation, jogging with a close friend, had a beer with him, now relaxing....;)

Hi Peter - I've the impression that you are starting to be nasty since you have retired from your job!!!! :thinking::thinking::thinking::p:p:p:p Aren't you?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hi Peter - I've the impression that you are starting to be nasty since you have retired from your job!!!! :thinking::thinking::thinking::p:p:p:p Aren't you?

"Nasty" is a nasty word, just enjoying life deservedly now, dont be jealous :rofl::rofl:

mmarty

Reaction score
I have spent 5 hours today trying to connect my new color network printer and I'm so frustrated! I found a really great buy (50% off) so I grabbed it and it was delivered yesterday afternoon. This thing weighs over 40 pounds! There was no directions, just a CD but I have not been able to connect to the printer from any of my computers! I did finally connect to the Wi-fi but I have no idea how to set up the SMTP. Sheesh!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have spent 5 hours today trying to connect my new color network printer and I'm so frustrated! I found a really great buy (50% off) so I grabbed it and it was delivered yesterday afternoon. This thing weighs over 40 pounds! There was no directions, just a CD but I have not been able to connect to the printer from any of my computers! I did finally connect to the Wi-fi but I have no idea how to set up the SMTP. Sheesh!

If there's no instruction on the CD you should be able to find something on line if you google the make/model ?

mmarty

Reaction score
If there's no instruction on the CD you should be able to find something on line if you google the make/model ?

Update: A friend helped to finish setting up the printer and it's working just fine now.

anarren

Reaction score
Watched TV, played video games, drank tea. I haz a cold.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
:( :( :(. The fuse for the main plugs/sockts in the house has tripped again! I thought I had fixed this. GRRRRR

I was watching TV when it turned off :(

Lights are fine. I now have power cable going upstairs to the baby UPS I have on the PC/Router thing. So all that is OK :)

But all NAS's are off so cant get to any files to post tomorrow.

Its too dark now to try and fix. so a task for tomorrow! Oh wonderful!

YOYO

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I pray for a happy ending :nail biting:

Two WWII bombs found in Maribor, to be defused on Thursday and Sunday

READ MORE

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

READ MORE

I hope everything will be good! Here in Berlin they will find perhaps 7 to 8 bombs every year. :angry:

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

READ MORE

There are some times when knowing that I live in a country that hasn't been in any war for more than 200 years (since 1814) makes me really happy...

I'm sincerely hoping for a happy ending in Maribor :praying::praying::praying:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The area of deep sea between Scotland and Northern Ireland known as Beaufort's Dyke was used as a dumping ground for munitions after the end of both World wars. There are well over one million tons of unexploded bombs, rockets and shells down there . From time to time one goes boom but does no harm under the sea. If they ever set off a chain reaction...:praying:...the result dosen't bear thinking about.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I enjoyed my first day of vacation at home.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The area of deep sea between Scotland and Northern Ireland known as Beaufort's Dyke was used as a dumping ground for munitions after the end of both World wars. There are well over one million tons of unexploded bombs, rockets and shells down there . From time to time one goes boom but does no harm under the sea. If they ever set off a chain reaction...:praying:...the result dosen't bear thinking about.

OMG - is that really true? And nothing happened until now? X_XX_XX_X

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Feast day here, slept long, breakfast in bed (rolls from day before crisped up), watching TV meanwhile...., little bookkeeping then, visiting my gym working out, had tea with cake then cooking....ox checks in port wine sauce with mashed sweet potatoes... delicious ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Feast day here, slept long, breakfast in bed (rolls from day before crisped up), watching TV meanwhile...., little bookkeeping then, visiting my gym working out, had tea with cake then cooking....ox checks in port wine sauce with mashed sweet potatoes... delicious ;)

Lucky Westdeutscher (West-German) here in Berlin normal working day!!!:angry::angry::angry: