• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

rendang

Reaction score
made Indonesian fried chicken and rujak, fruit with shrimp sauce. Put a washing machine tablet in the dish washer.... not good. Bot the floor needed a good mopping anyway.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im going for a MRI Scan on my back today. Hopefully they can figure out why im in pain all the time

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im going for a MRI Scan on my back today. Hopefully they can figure out why im in pain all the time

I do hope very much that you will get help - being in constant pain is awfully tiresome. It's like your mind gets numb. I've been there, so I know what I'm talking about.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Has the MRI scan today. WOW that was an experience.

Even with the ear plugs and headphones on I could still hear the loud bangs, thuds, buzzes, etc from the machine around me.

I can see how people who suffer from claustrofobia would have an issue been put into a small curcular tunnel. But I was fine.

They even taped a cod liver oil tablet to my back. I thought they were joking when they said they were going to do that. But aparantly it is a marker for them as it shows up as a white blob.

There was one cute technician guy there :). But of course everyone behind a mask. Thank god I did not have to wear it whilest in the machine.

They said 3-4 weeks before the people that referred me gets back to me regarding the results.

Lets hope they dont find anything too bad!

YOYO

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I've been doing freelance design work all morning. I am about to go to lunch.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Isolating until Wednesday, then back to work. So had a lie in, did some tidying, watched some Futurama. Not sure what to do with the rest of the afternoon. Bit bored to be honest, I prefer being active.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Im "working from home" this week!

Walked into town earlier, place is deserted which is nice.

Went into "essential" shop to look around as I was bored, and saw this very gay USB Charger :)

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
You are lucky if your Clas Ohlson is still open, ours is long gone, never to reopen. Nice people who sold quality swag, I miss them.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
First I worked on a grave slab made of Azul do Macaubas. And then I made a six part window sill.

appleseed87

Reaction score
nothing much just eat, sleep, wank , watch youtube and my room a fucking mess!

gerunc

Reaction score
today I worked on my model railway. grassing the landscape.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The usual Monday, up too late, everything a rush, work, home and now deciding what to have to eat.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have just had my new shed delivered.

Its all still packaged up and on my hall floor, but will eventually look like this when I can be arsed to put it together

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have just had my new shed delivered.

Its all still packaged up and on my hall floor, but will eventually look like this when I can be arsed to put it together

From 1KE4? ;););)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
worked with my new young working-hunting dog.