• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

R

Rozas

nothing much, just sat around watching tv. thinking of dyeing my hair bleach blond, what do you think lads, do you think it'll suit me?

Do the test with the bleach - shoot it - post the pict. in this forum -
wait for responses.;)

ps We are NOT responsible for any failures!X_X

Last edited:

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
just downloaded a desktop virtualization app! so now my clutter is much more organized!

badboyrudeboy

Reaction score

Do the test with the bleach - shoot it - post the pict. in this forum -
wait for responses.;)

ps We are NOT responsible for any failures!X_X

haha i might have to just do that see what the forum public think, i've never dyed my hair before so i'll probably mess it up and end up looking like a bald britney spears X_X

dany1

Reaction score
Took my 17 year old son to Best Buy to buy headphones for his I-Phone, waited for the cleaning lady to clean the house, fed and walked my dog. E-mailed my friend in Mexico City. Now my son left to see the fireworks with his buddies, won't be home until after midnight so I'll sleep poorly waiting until he's home safe and sound.

KCinLA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Kicked Back

Morning parade, afternoon nap, evening fireworks, Rum and Coke.

Kevin :)

X

XMan101

Work, followed by a very nice chat and relaxing meal in a local pub with a couple of good friends, one we hadn't met up with in about 18 months.

Wild mushrooms with noodles, very tasty!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I found out that through mind-shattering incompetence, work lost control of an un-encrypted laptop with a spreadsheet with personal details and PPS numbers (Irish version of Social Security numbers in the US) for everyone on the payroll. So far all we know is that the data is on a stolen laptop, they haven't given us any advice or help with regards to protecting ourselves from identity theft.

Fan-fucking-taskic :(

B.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got a "Thanks, but no thanks" email today from the company I went for an interview with last week. Oh well :-(

There might be another job interview in the pipeline. Spoke to an agency yesterday and they seems quite positive and have forwarded my CV onto them.

Also did a job in my self employed status today. Setting up someone's PC after they moved house. So was nice to get out and do something :)

Si

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! If that happened here and some authority found out or was tipped off then the organisation to who the laptop belongs to could be HEAVILY fined.

All to do with the data protection Act.. or something like that!

I found out that through mind-shattering incompetence, work lost control of an un-encrypted laptop with a spreadsheet with personal details and PPS numbers (Irish version of Social Security numbers in the US) for everyone on the payroll. So far all we know is that the data is on a stolen laptop, they haven't given us any advice or help with regards to protecting ourselves from identity theft.

B.

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score

B.

Yeah, a real sharp individual set that one up,.......NOT!:no:
I would guess that the hesitancy to admit anything is merely a corporate response and coverup to avoid liability. Sooner or later it will come out and perhaps in a more damaging way. Perhaps the best thing personally is for you and your fellow employees to file notice of this with the appropriate government office, and request new (and different) PPS numbers; as well as altering any personal data that is changeable (phone numbers, and such). Not much to be done with names and birthdates, unfortunately. But keeping a close track of all credit info and inquiries, and requiring compensation through the appropriate agencies would establish the bona fides of your issue and place the onus on the employer.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks hawtsean and yoyo888.

We actually do have a data protection law here too, and large institutions like where I work have full-time data protections officers, so this breach was reported directly to the data protection commissioners before we were even notified, so the existence of the breach has been officially recorded by the appropriate government body. One problem I won't have is government agencies not believing me it happened. I like the idea of changing my PPS number, but I'm not actually sure that's possible here - will ask though.

We're 90% sure the laptop was stolen by a local teenager who the police have been tracking for quite a while, so the hope is that he's stoo stupid to know what he has, and that he's probably nuked the machines so he can re-sell them. I just hope they don't get sold to anyone more competent before they get wiped :/

B.

R

Rozas

Today i went to the barber ....stil summer in Europe .... hot .
"Make it well short ".....barber freaks out, now have a real skin head!!!!!
Hope the friends do not laugh with me!!!!

Last edited:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I played squash for the first time in two years today with "Little Chris". OUCH! Im in sooooo much pain now. My back really aches. I was laying on sofa and when I tried to get up to get a drink.... OOOOOOO OUCH!. Just poped some pain killers

Quietus666

Reaction score
I was sleeping until 12 a.m. :D I'm pretty lazy. I took a bath, cleaned my room and that's it for today :D Here, it's 2:30 p.m. right now. Next, I'm probably gonna watch some movies, draw something and study Spanish. I don't feel like going out today.

A

arrow_of_longing

Just posting my first thing here and checking out the rest of the place

Armpit Licker

Reaction score
playing games on my laptop, Touhou is the name of the game, i wonder if there are touhou fans in this site, if there are, let us rejoice xD
btw, to touhou players, i could make you a sig if you want just PM me the details hehe