• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nothing today as I just got up, yesterday did a 5 mile hike.

C

Casanova

Got up and exercised for a bit. Took a quick peek in here to download some stuff :p

Went to meet some friends, had coffee and went to the cinema, just got back and saw I had one missed call from mother. So I predict for the next 2-3 hours I shall be on the phone talking to her :p

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Called the Job Agency today to find out if there was any feedback from the interview a few Wednesdays ago at Lexmarx. He said he tried to call me last week. Well he could have tried harder!

He said they found someone more suitable.. :-(

Oh well.... :-(

Do have another interview tomorrow, but it is not something I really want to do and quite a distance away. But I will go for the interview anyway as it is good practice

Si

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well at least you are getting interviews. I wish I could say the same.

neo666

Reaction score
Today was long and hard. It is a shame it is not a cock I am talking about ROFL.

Was helping my dad out due to ilness so I cut the grass, painted the shed, dug out the ninth veg bed this summer OMG.. Then trimmed the hedge and cleared the loft making 5 trips to the skip.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Watch infomercials, do laundry, clean bathroom, then stare at the ceiling while trying to convince myself my hunt for a job isn't futile. Cigarette then computer. Very exciting day in deed.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just come back from job interview. This one lasted exactly one hour. All seemed to go OK.

The sort of job I can do easily. There is only one thing that really does NOT appeal to me about the job.... and that is the pay is SHIT.

So if they do offer me the job I may turn it down on those grounds! Or am I been just too fussy!

Im my last job I was on 36k. This job is only offering up to 22k. That is just tooo much of a hit I think!

Si

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Watch infomercials, do laundry, clean bathroom, then stare at the ceiling while trying to convince myself my hunt for a job isn't futile. Cigarette then computer. Very exciting day in deed.

Apart from the infomercials and the ciggies it sounds like my day

.....the pay is SHIT.

So if they do offer me the job I may turn it down on those grounds! Or am I been just too fussy!

Im my last job I was on 36k. This job is only offering up to 22k. That is just tooo much of a hit I think!

Si

I know the feeling Si, I was recently looking at an overseas position that was paying less than some UK positions. I agree that it stinks but given the current climate in the job market maybe it's best to be pragmatic and to consider it's not that the pay is 14k less than you were on, but that it is 22k more than you are on.

The other thing I have noticed is that recruiters are lifting the minimum experience/qualification requirements. Positions that used to call for A levels are being advertised calling for a degree. Fairly junior positions are now calling for elevated qualifications AND 5 or 10 yrs experience etc. *sigh*

Last edited:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just had phone call from job agency regarding the job interview that I had Tuesday.

Although I scored high, another person was slightly better than me :(

Apparently I went off on a tangent with some answers he said. oh well :(

I WANT A JOB!!!!!

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I feel like I should be doing something to get ready for hurricane Irene. Looks like the storm is going right thru here Sunday. The grocery stores are going to be jammed in panic so who wants to go there? I 'll take a chance on starving instead. I'll move the potted plants off the back deck, put the patio chairs in the garage, and pray that the 1/2 dozen big trees out back don't fall on the house. Then again, I need new shingles on the roof, why not let insurance buy them?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I actually got my ass out of bed 5 hours early so I could attend the "Frog Follies", which is one of the largest Street Rod shows in the world with over 4,000 pre-1950 custom cars on display and over 40,000 spectators...:)

Then I went to work...:(

Lotus69

Reaction score
Got out of the apartment at 7 am for an hour-long run and then made a salad for breakfast and lunch.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got up early to go take pictures of a steam train passing through. Got a face-full of steam, but I think I got some nice pictures too, even though the light was awful. Now I have to clean the house before my grandparents come to visit, and then this evening I'll head back out to try catch the steam train on its return journey, hopefully in better light.

B.

fanno1uk

Donator
Reaction score
was on grinder got my usual dose of disappointment and rejection ,new feelings of low self worth hay ho

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Painting celings and walls.... so been having loads of fun:no:~X:)angry:

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got up early to go take pictures of a steam train passing through. Got a face-full of steam, but I think I got some nice pictures too, even though the light was awful. Now I have to clean the house before my grandparents come to visit, and then this evening I'll head back out to try catch the steam train on its return journey, hopefully in better light.

B.

Hope you share a pic with us Guyz here, including the BLOOPER shot with the steam coming right at you :)

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just re-calibrated my screen using my shiny new Spyder 3 Express which arrived today - nice little evolution since the Spyder 2 which I used to have.

B.

Christians71

Reaction score
Nothing Much! Chill out day, quick look at this forum to see what's new

luxferre

Reaction score
still holiday....................
swimming and hangout at Cilandak Town Square with my bf
at noon gym at Celebrity Fitness in La Piazza Kelapa Gading