• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had another Job Interview today. Only lasted 35 mins which I thought was a bit quick.

A Contracting Job which is not really what I want, but hay cant be picky at the moment!

I should hear back in a few days apparently as they want to get the roles filled quickly

Need to ring the other job agencies back as they said they had passed my CV to them, and they are more local companies.

Si

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
worked on an assignment that is due this friday. hope my manager likes the end product ;)

giu

Reaction score
Nothing much but still I ended up with a migraine! Argh!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Playing a game of hard disk shuffle - trying to re-arrange my data to get around a dead disk without losing any - have cables and opened disk caddies and docks all over my desk - trying to keep it all straight in my head is 'fun'.

Now - if only USB 2.0 was faster :(

B.

roger

Reaction score
Attended a sexual health seminar for men who have sex with men called the Man2Man seminar.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well just rang Job Agency regarding Job Interview last week, as I had not heard anything. "Not Successful". The company felt I wanted something long term, and the job was only 6 months. BUGGER!

Now just holding head in hands......Now getting really worried! Am I really that unemployable :(

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well just rang Job Agency regarding Job Interview last week, as I had not heard anything. "Not Successful". The company felt I wanted something long term, and the job was only 6 months. BUGGER!

Now just holding head in hands......Now getting really worried! Am I really that unemployable :(

*hugs*

Hang in there, you're good at what you do, so there's a company that needs you out there somewhere. Keep faith in yourself!

B.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
*hugs*

Hang in there, you're good at what you do, so there's a company that needs you out there somewhere. Keep faith in yourself!

B.

Today has been a bad day. Literally moments after the phone call I went into a deep depressive state, and have not budged from it all day. Even ate a WHOLE bar of chocolate, and that did not help.

I just feel totally and utterly worthless right now, and just feel I have been tossed in the trash heap.

I think I will need a drink to help me sleep tonight, and just hope tomorrow this will clearer.

Si

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had another job interview today. Lets see how that one goes....

Oh here is somethnig interesting. Yesterday I got a call from the agency that told me THANKS, BUT NO THANKS to the above job where I got all depressed. Well NOW they want me. I asked the agency why they have changed their mind. I bet the person pulled out.

They wanted me to start today, but I had a job interview today. So told him nope, but can do Friday.

So I might as well go for it. pay is PANTS. it is £13K a year worse! Yer shocked. But I have not had much luck over the past 6 months, so things are getting desperate. Also email I got today with all the contract for the job I only have a 5 day notice period, so HAY if I get another job that is better I only have to give 5 days notice :).

I will still want to go to other interviews, so that should be interesting how I go about them. Might just pull a sickie. Or has anyone else got any better excuses that have been given in the past?

And yer feeling HAPPIER in my self, which is a good sign.

Damm, will have to get up EARLY tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to. Oh well.... that's life!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Good luck in the new job!

You may as well look for a better job while working than while not working!

It's easier to go form one job to another than from no job to any job, so you're back on the ladder!

B.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
First day at the new job today. God it was BORING. Im on so called training, but thre was absolutely no training at all. And I have a feeling it is going to be like this for the next week or so. I just need to get on with something. I was just going out of my mind.

Thank god it is the weekend now..LOL

Still hunting for another job as cant take the current one. Also the other funy thing. The other guy that joined has plans on leaving in a few weeks time..LOL

Si

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had another job interview today.

Interview went so so. it is always difficult to figure out how it went after it. The only downer to this job is that the working environment is terrible. The carpets on the floor are in bad condition and in some places held together with tape. Lookup up at the ceiling, around every light fitting there is silver tape. Not really sure why. Cant imagine it is holding them in place, and in some cases the whole light fitting is covered in silver tape!

Yer Im still working at the other place, but it is only a "short term" contract that has been extended another six months. There is NO job security there at all :(. I have asked them a number of times to make me permanent. They did say they were short of site based people, but nothing has happened. So that is why I have started to look for another permanent job.

If I do get this one I will go back to my current employer and say, got new job. Match pay and pay my fuel to work, and I will stay as I DO like it where I currently am. I like the people I work with and also the work environment is very nice.

Just have to see how things go!

trencherman

Reaction score
Am I glad I'm over that. My experience is you only know the job market when you are looking for a job.

What did I do today? I baked a banana cake in a fleur-de-lys bundt pan and filled it with chocolate ganache.

xenos

Reaction score
It's just after 6PM Sunday eve. and I survived another Long Beach Grand Prix.

I live about 3 blocks from the race course but have no interest in auto racing so I try to avoid it at all costs. My ears are still feeling a little bit bashed and are ringing from the almost constant roar of the Indy cars on the race track laid out on the city streets. Every year I vow I'm going out of town for the Grand Prix weekend but somehow it creeps up on me before I get the chance to make reservations in Vegas or elsewhere.

I thank the powers that be for changing the race from Formula 1 racers to Indy cars. Formula 1 cars emit a screeching howl that can be heard for miles. In those days I lived about a mile father from the race course but the nose always drove me out of my home. On both days of the event I got in my car in the early morning and got away until after dark.

Oh well, it's great for the local economy since it brings on millions of dollars in business to a city that badly needs it. And it won't be back for another year.