• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

what is a cock ring

W

wardell

I was watching sex send me to the er on tlc and a guy use a metal cock ring and he could not get it off and the er had nothing to cut it with so the er called the firemen to cut it off the poor guy all must lost his dick
So what in the world is a cock ring what is it for

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a band of some sort, perhaps plastic, perhaps rubber, perhaps metal, and it's deisnged to stop the blood flowing out of your cock, hence helping you keep an erection.

IMO, it's a daft, stupid, and dangerous idea, and I'm more than happy to pass on them!

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I have owned several cock rings. I found them to be a novelty that wore off.

IMO the best ones are the ones that are either metal or leather, because they don't stretch. the problem with the stretchy rubber ones is that guys like to wear them tight, then when they lose their erection the thing becomes quite uncomfortable - and as we all know, your dick becomes quite uncomfortably sensitive to pressure right after you cum. The other problem is some guys like to wear them for long periods in the belief that they are "hot", and this is a very bad idea because having a prolonged erection this way is not natural and in extreme cases can lead to impotence.

I'm surprised though that he couldn't get the metal one off if he managed to get it on in the first place.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
From what I know about them is that a lot of male strippers wear them in order to enhance their dick size under their thongs/g-strings. I even remembered dating this guy and when we had a nice evening of dinner and a movie...he invited me back to his place afterwards. He put some music on which was very seductive and preceded to perform a strip tease dance for me. What I found surprising was that once he became fully nude...he had a thick silver cock ring on that also secured his balls. Like I've mentioned...the only guys that I've seen wearing these were strippers so when he informed me that he wore them for that very same reason as strippers was very surprising to me considering.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm surprised though that he couldn't get the metal one off if he managed to get it on in the first place.
That happens because it seems a comfortable fit when you put it on with a semi erection. Then after the metal ring has done its job your cock has swollen to an unnaturaly large size, the ring is now too small, it hurts and you cant get it back off coz you have a huge erection that refuses to die down. It's not fun, it's scarey, you have to put your dick in a cup of icewater to make it shrink. I wont do that again. Faux leather straps are better, they have press studs so you can get them off easily.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
OK, I understand now the problem with the metal ones.

You'd think it would be fairly simple to make a metal ring that could be opened at one point, using a kind of hook shape. that would make it easier to get on, and you would always know that you could get it off without having to use icewater, a hacksaw or the Bobbitt option. I wonder why they don't sell snap-open cock rings? Or perhaps they do.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

like this. too expensive for me. $69-for that, they are joking.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

like this. too expensive for me. $69-for that, they are joking.

Hi Dargelos at first I haven't seen the cockring and the price or so but only the cock and my mouth was watering. With such a cock such a ring is really unimportant! p:p

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
For your $69 you only get the cockring, the contents are sadly not for sale. An expert tells me that while this thing looks scary, it feels nice and comfortable to wear. It might not make you that big though.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
For your $69 you only get the cockring, the contents are sadly not for sale. An expert tells me that while this thing looks scary, it feels nice and comfortable to wear. It might not make you that big though.

No honestly Dargelos, my "little" friend is not soooo big and with such a manacle, if it will cost $ 6,90 or $ 69,00, it will not help to make him bigger :).
But that monster looks really horny. Slobber - drool - slobber! p:p

trencherman

Reaction score
I was watching sex send me to the er on tlc and a guy use a metal cock ring and he could not get it off and the er had nothing to cut it with so the er called the firemen to cut it off the poor guy all must lost his dick
So what in the world is a cock ring what is it for

Which did they cutoff, the dick or the ring?