• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The bell ringers at my nearest church were a bit late this morning (maybe they forgot we had altered the clocks 1hr forward for British Summer Time) but it meant that when I went for a walk it was nice and quiet walking past - usually there's a racket going on

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just something for you also to smile like myself at the moment:

I found a site with GEMA free music and I heard a bit in the background some titles. There was a voice in the first title, which told something. But it was just meant as background music and I didn't give really attention to it. Some titles later I noticed: "Uh, nice, it is always the same voice." It fits to the titles (calm titles to relax a bit and a calm, nice voice). After I noticed it is the same voice, I paid attention to it. And, I have to laugh again about it: the voice just tells the listeners, it is a preview of the titles only! :D

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
For the last month or so I had noticed my laptop running a bit slower than usual and in particular the Edge browser sluggish to open pages and sub-menus so I ran several tools and "repaired " Edge but all with no effect. I also spotted that my cpu was never running higher than 1300MHz instead of the 3300Mhz it used to have available but a clash between a Windows update (some 9 months ago) and my Radeon processor software blocked the Radeon support site from loading.....

I just reinstalled the Radeon software yet again, expecting the usual " software mis-match error" BUT it reloaded and this time it's happy to work alongside Windows again - not sure if Radeon have made some tweaks or maybe the last Windows update removed the blockage but a quick driver and software update and the laptop seems to back at top speed... so far so good :):)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
A beautiful hot and sunny day (22 deg C) so out into the garden all day with shorts & suncream and the cricket commentary on the radio (it's the first Test Match of the summer). Then add on England beating Ireland with a day to spare and some great individual performances with bat and ball giving confidence for the battle that is to come in the next few weeks - The Ashes, 5 test matches against "the old enemy" Australia.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to go into town this morning and as it's a sunny warm Saturday the town centre was nicely populated with twinks in their tight t-shirts & shorts and several cute waiters setting the tables up on the pavement. Pity I hadn't much time to enjoy the veiws as I had to get back home for the cricket.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to go into town this morning and as it's a sunny warm Saturday the town centre was nicely populated with twinks in their tight t-shirts & shorts and several cute waiters setting the tables up on the pavement. Pity I hadn't much time to enjoy the veiws as I had to get back home for the cricket.
twinks VS cricket

we all have to make tough decisions from time to time 😋

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy that my internet, mobile and my fixed-line phone in my office and in our house are working again. Yesterday here we've had a great malfunction. Horrible - but there now is for me the question as follows: in the old days, when all these things were unknown - how the people have lived there? Do you think they have been happier than we today?

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Happy that my internet, mobile and my fixed-line phone in my office and in our house are working again. Yesterday here we've had a great malfunction. Horrible - but there now is for me the question as follows: in the old days, when all these things were unknown - how the people have lived there? Do you think they have been happier than we today?
Life was very different. You lived with the people you knew. Family, friends, neighbors, coworkers.

Now many of us live...with our phone. Real contact is minimal.

It's that way for me. My family is dispersed. We goof around on the internet together. A plane ride or two every year helps keep the bond. But it's not the same.

My once close neighborhood is now full of strangers. I have made some connections. I value them.

I'm past the standard age of retirement. But I still go to work five days per week. I do some work and see my buddies.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Life was very different. You lived with the people you knew. Family, friends, neighbors, coworkers.

Now many of us live...with our phone. Real contact is minimal.

It's that way for me. My family is dispersed. We goof around on the internet together. A plane ride or two every year helps keep the bond. But it's not the same.

My once close neighborhood is now full of strangers. I have made some connections. I value them.

I'm past the standard age of retirement. But I still go to work five days per week. I do some work and see my buddies.
Thank you so much Tonka for your reply. So I think the older ones have had in their times their problems and the younger ones have other but as well problems. In my opinion: technique is something gorgeous but on the other hand technique let us become lonely.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
As the weather was so utter crap the last week or two that I thought I would get a load more pics sorted for the cat V. look-alike thread but yesterday the app I was using decided not to work properly and kept telling me the "photo you are using is not in an acceptable format" although they were all either jpeg or png which it usually is okay with - very frustrating, leaving me with loads of unspliced pics. I tried a couple of other apps but didn't rate them much. But today the one I usually use has got rid of it's glitch and is working again so I've been happily splicing.