• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THAT'S IT Peter - that's it really! A good German beer - you've made me thirsty!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow one day off, so long weekend :::yay
.....urgently have to see my barber lol;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well but I agree with Gazugaz - TEA but without sugar or milk

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received my special edition "iPod Touch Red 64gb" in the mail today along with my cover case as well that I ordered last week :) and the device looks so beautiful & gorgeous, I know i said i was going to get an IPod Nano but it only comes as a 16gb model which isn't enough storage space especially with my huge ITunes Music Libary collection.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm happy to be alive.
Three weeks ago, I was going to work in the early morning. I was on the highway, and fell asleep.
When I woke up from the high speed roll over, my car was on fire, and I couldn't get out. A fireman rescued me.
Because I had my seatbelt on, the real damage was to my stomach area. Major surgery, and another one next month.
But I'm expected to make a full recovery, and will be back to my regular life by the first of the year.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm happy to be alive.
Three weeks ago, I was going to work in the early morning. I was on the highway, and fell asleep.
When I woke up from the high speed roll over, my car was on fire, and I couldn't get out. A fireman rescued me.
Because I had my seatbelt on, the real damage was to my stomach area. Major surgery, and another one next month.
But I'm expected to make a full recovery, and will be back to my regular life by the first of the year.

Tonka, from deep of the bottom of my heart I want to wish you all the very best and that soon you will be the "old Tonka". Some days ago a friend of us was killed in a motorbike crash. He sliped on wet leaves in a very narrow street-bend with superelevated speed. So thank God that you are still alive!
My very best wishes to you. And please know it: we only have this one life - protect it. Life is so beautiful!

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to be alive.

all the best tonka^^

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm glad you could tell us in person.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
all things I planed to do at the Weekend in my rare free time I could manage^^ :thumbs up:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Received my shiny brand new Nike Free 5.0 shoes in the mail today and they look so cool and beautiful:x , Love them :)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I got my first Smartphone some days ago. ehm. lol....

using an "old" Nokia simple Handy for years

Being used to all sorts of pc Systems,

on the "phone side" I was very conservative..

but, yea my sony experia z3 is great lol....,

hot to explore after using a Samsung tablet,

... but do I really Need it ????

X_X

but nice to use it :rofl::rofl::cheers:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I got my first Smartphone some days ago. ehm. lol....

using an "old" Nokia simple Handy for years

Being used to all sorts of pc Systems,

on the "phone side" I was very conservative..

but, yea my sony experia z3 is great lol....,

hot to explore after using a Samsung tablet,

... but do I really Need it ????

X_X

but nice to use it :rofl::rofl::cheers:

Dear Peter, you will be in a very short time used to it. Und dann willst Du es nie mehr missen! Das ist keine Weissagung, das ist eine Tatsache! :thumbs up: p:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well and my happiness will return, I hope so.

I have had this evening a very long and most intensive dispute with my BF. He was very harsh with me. But I have accepted that I have made a mistake and I have apologized myself. And my dearest BF has taken on my apology. Nevertheless I think it will last a little spell until everything will be again like before.

But nonetheless I'm happy today! I have been a big idiot!!!! Tell me why we act sometimes so idiotic and destroy so much, which is so hard to build up again????