• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Oh Peter, I love your "old lady" she has such a nice face. Be proud she is with you and I hope she will be with you for a long time from now.

...and be aware a hunting dog has a very hazardous life, road traffic, wild boar, predators, rivers to cross, I had so many times lots of fear, but up to now all went well:):):)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who made me happy yesterday...

Slovenia's freestyle skier Filip Flisar won the skicross finals of the World Championships in Kreischberg, Austria, on Sunday. This is the first world cup medal for the Maribor native famous for his handlebar moustache.

8126791015.jpg

Congrats Filip! :thumbs up: He's such a great guy, one of the funniest guys I've ever met...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Everything is fine so far and it's sunday, a day off^-^ ;)

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
Left shark of Katy Perry's super bowl performance, despite his terpsichorean failing, plowed ahead and it was beautiful.

While the New England Pats won, Left Shark should have been named SB MVP.

Left Shark Rules!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree! He stole the show for me too. All in all it was the best halftime show since Madonna ;)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
GH staff

Very kind and helpful GH staff. Thank you guys! ;)

costanzacl.gif

O

OLMPKY

There is nothing that makes me happen today though honestly. Im just feelin normal as i type these words. No telling how im gonna be feeling in the next hours of the days though. ya know?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
There's a great change I get laid tomorrow (tomorrow hasn't yet proven me othervise;)) and after this nights shift (second week in a row) I have a whole weekend free:thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Grammy Awards 2015

grammyawar.jpg

Sam Smith should win everything. He has got to win at least 3 Grammys - Best new artist, Song of the year, Record of the year - there's not doubt. I'm not quite sure about the Grammy for the Best album of the year. Beyonce's album has an 85 on metacritic. The highest score out of all nominees and the highest by a female pop star ever. Totally overrated! For me it's her weakest album she has ever done. Lyrically the entire album is just dumb and sounds like a couple of 3/4 year olds wrote all the material... :D

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Home from the hospital. My final surgery was a success.
Now I hang out and heal.

O

OLMPKY

Well im not really happy. But i feel alright. ANd i feel alright cause i just had two tubes of ice cream. Vanilla and cookies and cream.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Soon we will be ready with the renovation of our house. So many work - I hate it - but on the other hand I'm really happy to see how nice everything will be. Probably three days more and we will be ready.

And Haiducii you are more than right: Zuviel Arbeitswut ist ungesund (too much work mania will be noxious) But ..................... I have here a slavedriver (my BF!!!). So what's doing a slave? He obeys! -:)

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just found this morning my Country will be competing on Eurovision later this year as a one-off wildcard entry and for the first time we finally get to vote as well :) I'm so excited can't wait to the contest starts, looking forward to it, as i do every year.

Here is the direct link to the news article i read this morning >

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

We haven't decided which one of our Musican artists will be representing our country yet, but Kylie Minogue is one of the top favourites so far.

O

OLMPKY

Well what made me a little happy tonight and/or day was when i was learning how to finally do long division. That made me feel good though. I felt like i could do it! :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This weekend we will be ready!!!!!!! Finally we can reside again! All things are on other places in the moment, nothing you can find, always searching. Everywhere paint buckets, glue pots, remnants of wallpaper - all is uncomfortable. But I think on Sunday we can live again as normal people. And that makes me happy again.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Peter Prevc first man to reach 250 meters!

Congrats Peter!!! :cheers:

xcoax.gif

Last edited by a moderator: