• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Going to Bischofshofen tomorrow. I'm 99% sure that the ski-jump World Cup leader, Peter Prevc of Slovenia, will win the Four Hills Tour :nail biting:

slikaowcw.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hrrmmm...1) I think Peter Prevc is pretty cute ;):D

2) Once upon a time ski-jump was a very Nordic sport, but that was looooong time ago...:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
You must be happy Haiducii - Peter Prevc has made it. Congratulation!
Nevertheless I'm happy a little bit too - Severin Freund made number two!

Hope you have had a great day in Bischofshofen.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The X-Files is back

The Truth IS Still Out There ....;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
My WiFi internet connection is back online again after 2 days constantly dropping out :) Problem was with a cable in the street that needed fixing from Corrosion due to the hot weather we been having.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today is the first time I have been able to listen to any Bowie music since you know what happened. Hearing his voice again felt too raw up until now. So the grief process must be working itself through to an end.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I strained my back few days a go, and I'm finally starting to feel ok. Nothing more annoying than pain that immobilizes you and prevents you from sleeping... At this age, my back shouldn't be all fragile and stuff. And even though I've done huge amounts of physical work, my back always goes only when exercising. One moment of concentration loss, one move done wrong and PLAM!:p Health, I never have taken you for granted, and now I once again love you even more:heart:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Over the weekend...I attended a charity event with my "special friend" and while I was having a conversation with a few top executives who funded the event, I cut my eyes over at my friend that while he was talking to someone...he was throwing a lot of stares my way of a pleasant nature. I began to wonder what he was thinking about??? However, when we arrived to his place later on...I asked him about this and he told me that he was thinking that I wonder if this guy (me) knows how he makes my heart flutter and how wonderful I think he is??? ...Needless to say...I began to blush and my heart began to melt as well...I was really touched with heartfelt emotion and happiness to hear him say this about me...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The hiring contract for my existential premises will be prolonged....

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you to Microsoft for blocking and auto sending all stupid spam emails i receive in my Hotmail account straight to my Junk mail box. :)

Also like to thank my workplace system as well for blocking those spam emails sent there too. :)

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
We have had a marvellous sports-weekend.
1. Angelique Kerber wins the Australian Open against Serena Williams

2. The German national handball-team as rank outsiders win the European Championship
against Spain.

If you like sport (and if you are German -:) ) you can be happy!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
We have had a marvellous sports-weekend.

Same here. Slovenia won 7 medals in winter sports on Saturday. The Slovenian ski jumpers took a triple victory in Sapporo. :thumbs up:

79065g08w0.jpg

ben2003

Reaction score
I have a day off after working 6 days consecutive. Great!!

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Having a clear idea of what I need to do with myself for the first time in a while.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
A very nice cop.
We had a major snowstorm in Boston yesterday. My tenant's car was parked incorrectly on the street. Rather than just towing it, this very nice (and handsome) cop came to the house. When my tenant didn't answer the door, he rang my bell and we called my tenant, who got out of bed and moved his car.