• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today I found out my department manager is being transferred, yippee! He's an asshole...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are soooooo right when such an asshole is disappearing. Congratulation - now the air is clear again! Have a happy weekend! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
England scoring a world record 444 today in a one-day game against Pakistan:

Now&Forever

Reaction score
If you spend at least €50 in the supermarket, you get a €10 voucher that can be used (within 10 days) if you spend €50 the next time.

I didn't have any vouchers.
I spent just over €120. I was packing my bags, and about to pay, when a total stranger came up to me and gave me her two vouchers, which was handed to the girl on the till, giving me €20 off my shopping bill :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you spend at least €50 in the supermarket, you get a €10 voucher that can be used (within 10 days) if you spend €50 the next time.

I spent just over €120. I was packing my bags, and about to pay, when a total stranger came up to me and gave me her two vouchers, which was handed to the girl on the till, giving me €20 off my shopping bill :)

Proof there are still good people left in this world. :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Wow - that is great! :thumbs up::thumbs up: You must be an adorable type that she has done it! :thumbs up:p:p

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have managed so much this day, much more then I had planed to do, it was just a good day^^:)

gerunc

Reaction score
the result of my heart check up meks me happy . there is nothing wrong with my heart.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Former tenants out...new tenants in.

My house rehab last year delayed getting my two rentals on the market until late.

Above me I lucked out. 30s gay male couple. Quiet, considerate...just the best. They are still here.
Below me, I settled for two young girls moving here after college. Parents paying the rent. Not so responsible, and they never caught on in the Boston job market.
Now I have two new girls. They actually have good paying jobs, and are handling their business. They are also young, so a little noisy. But over all, a good upgrade.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finally got my Nerd Block Arcade and SciFi Grab Block for August 2016, Love:heart: the cool Tetris mug that came in the arcade box :)

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Looking forward to this months boxes for both themes and my NYCC 2016 Limited Edition one as well. :)

cute-zozo

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
i woke up this morning and had a shower and had breakfast and then i found out that my family are traveling till the night so i put on my favorite CD and turned it on since the morning till now and the speakers are so loud with my songs which i love the most.
so what made me happy this morning is i am " Home Alone "

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
My S7 Edge Screen Tempered arrived in the mail today :) and it looks so beautiful:x

Now i need to find and get one for the back part of my smartphone in the same color above and i have a special cool S7 Edge in blue.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've had some rough weeks behind me. At first I wouldn't tell that here so openly - but since yesterday in the evening the world is sunny again for me and I can tell it here in the thread "What makes me happy today".

I'm happy again. Why? What happened?

My boyfriend - really the love of my life - has ended our bad beef which started almost four weeks ago. You must know he is not a PC-fan and I'm a big PC-fan. Very often I'm sitting in front of my PC or laptop. That was too much for him. And he released a tirade. I know I'm a little bit difficult and unrepentant. And yes I have exaggerated it - and suddenly the door thuds closed and he was gone. Wow! Wow!

Well, to make it short - yesterday I've managed it through the help of some friends to have a debate with him.

I have promised him to love him more than my PC. Both of us we cried and now HE - THE GREAT LOVE OF MY LIFE - IS BACK AGAIN. And we have had a wonderful propitiating first night again after 4 weeks of monk-life.

A long text, I know - but I'm sooooo happy again and I must tell it to all of you. I hope you will understand and forgive my long chatter. Love you all.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've had some rough weeks behind me. At first I wouldn't tell that here so openly - but since yesterday in the evening the world is sunny again for me and I can tell it here in the thread "What makes me happy today".

I'm happy again. Why? What happened?

My boyfriend - really the love of my life - has ended our bad beef which started almost four weeks ago. You must know he is not a PC-fan and I'm a big PC-fan. Very often I'm sitting in front of my PC or laptop. That was too much for him. And he released a tirade. I know I'm a little bit difficult and unrepentant. And yes I have exaggerated it - and suddenly the door thuds closed and he was gone. Wow! Wow!

Well, to make it short - yesterday I've managed it through the help of some friends to have a debate with him.

I have promised him to love him more than my PC. Both of us we cried and now HE - THE GREAT LOVE OF MY LIFE - IS BACK AGAIN. And we have had a wonderful propitiating first night again after 4 weeks of monk-life.

A long text, I know - but I'm sooooo happy again and I must tell it to all of you. I hope you will understand and forgive my long chatter. Love you all.

WOW :thumbs up: :big hug:

I'm really happy for you! Truly finding out whats important in life is - well - really important, and in my opinion quite often you'll have to go through some sad, scary, and painful times before the right conclusion will dawn on you!

May an intensified love smile at you :)

vitamine_a

Reaction score
I'm also happy for Shelter and his BF. :) :thumbs up:

Well, never take your BF for granted - I also went through that...

I must say: you have very GOOD friends!!!

Story also reminds me a bit about my mother complaining that my father is always behind his newspaper... Or TV... He still does that, by the way...

My happiness today was of a much scaler scale: I forgot my umbrella at the local gay bar last saturday. And yes: it was still there when I went to pick it up!!! The bar maid gave me a nice smile when I thanked her for keeping it...

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Discovering new crystal light concord grape sugar free drink mix.
I am diabetic and have been off my diet for over a month and finally my eyes and feet convinced me it was time to eat right again and went to the store today to get some non carbonated drinks and discovered this concord grape. I buy the big pitcher packs and use those in bottled water. I make it about 1/4th again stronger then what they call for and it is the best sugar free drink I think I have ever had.