• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
The german "Bundestag" made a historical decision: completely equality of straights, gays and lesbians by any account...... respect to all questions of conscience....late, but not too late :thumbs up:

Well done Germany!:applause::applause::cheers::cheers::cheers:

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I had to go to Ireland and on the flight back this evening there was a very old lady sitting in the seat in-front of me. Several times during the flight she needed help getting her bag from the overhead locker above my aisle seat...... resulting in Antonio, the very cute steward, giving me a perfect eyeful of his nice bulge as he stretched to get her bag. People who choose a window seat may have something to look at but I think I had the best view :):thumbs up::)

and just when you thought airlines had stopped giving away free nuts!

peace buddies,
g

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
What made me happy yesterday?

This was what I found when I got home. :)

dsc064uku.jpg

Thank you gorgik9 for having such great taste when picking a birthday present! :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Haiducii - you must have had birthday these days. From deep of the bottom of my heart I want to wish you all the very, very best for your new year of life. May all your wishes come true. And in this connection I'm happy to say that I'm a very lucky guy here on GH to be your friend. You're one of the very best here. Thank you for your friendship and a very good birthday for you together with your family and friends.
Much of Love to you!!!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
„Wetten, dass..?“

gottschalk.jpg

I heard on the radio this morning that Thomas Gottschalk is coming back to TV in September...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
@riojackblue: Enjoy your holiday! ;)

Yessssssss, I got Ed Sheeran tickets. Tickets for the star’s new tour went on sale at 9 am on July 8 and it has been online chaos ever since.

It was so frustrating as oeticket website crashed down...I spent almost 2 hours to get them...But it was all worth it...

People say that patience is a key element of success. :p

fhzfg.jpg

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Yessssssss, I got Ed Sheeran tickets. Tickets for the star’s new tour went on sale at 9 am on July 8 and it has been online chaos ever since.

It was so frustrating as oeticket website crashed down...I spent almost 2 hours to get them...But it was all worth it...

fhzfg.jpg

I hope so much you will have a great time at this concert with Ed Sheeran. A great and marvellous singer. :dreaming::dreaming::dreaming:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

fhzfg.jpg

My personal philosophical conclusion: where the music is, was or will be, there haiducii is, was or will be. ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
My personal philosophical conclusion: where the music is, was or will be, there haiducii is, was or will be. ;)

Or in a kind of quirky Latin translation: "Ibi Musica, ubi haiducii."

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just finished watching the trailer of Teen Wolf Final 10 Episodes and one of my favourite characters is making an appearance "Derek Hale" Man I can't wait to the 2nd half of the final season starts, looks so badass yet scarier. :)

Here is the official trailer of the final 10 episodes of a Teen Wolf :)

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've had a lot of annoying computer & internet problems for the last 10 days. Today I finally managed to fix all the problems & everything is working perfect again! Really good feeling!