• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I went thrift store shopping and I found some beautiful mixed size Christmas tree ornaments made for homes with cats, they look vintage but they have a coating on them that makes them cat proof. My cats are very happy because now they can climb in the tree, play ball and not get in trouble. I also found a new pair of SAS shoes which normally run around 180 a pair for five dollars.

trencherman

Reaction score
I went thrift store shopping and I found some beautiful mixed size Christmas tree ornaments made for homes with cats, they look vintage but they have a coating on them that makes them cat proof. My cats are very happy because now they can climb in the tree, play ball and not get in trouble. I also found a new pair of SAS shoes which normally run around 180 a pair for five dollars.

Monday morning is my thrift shop day. Ours are run by the Salvation Army and are called Goodwill Stores. I shop there on a regular basis to find things that might be useful, things that I am actually on the lookout for and to remind myself about things that I should never buy no matter how persuasive their promoters on the shopping channel may have perfected their spiel. They also run a books only shop close to where I live where I get practically all my reading materials now.

I found a Salton food dryer without any sign of use and complete with the owner’s manual for Can$10 not too long ago and whole set of cornflower Corning Pyroceram oven-to-table set so popular with cookware queens in the sixties, again, apparently unused for all of Can$10. Currently, I am on the lookout for pop-over pans and jumbo wooden salad bowls from the sixties that I can refinish and present as one-of-a-kind gift. Reminders of what never to buy are small appliances advertised on the shopping channel such as French fry potato cutters, herb choppers, bread machines, waffle iron, cake pop bakers, Tupperware containers, expensive blenders, etc. or all of them future landfill material.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
someone, who is closely related to me, got a bad medical diagnosis: cancer,
but so small and early discovered
(today computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging of lung and liver and bone scintigraphy: no metastases)

With operating the primary tumour next thursday and following irridation the chances of recovery are very good :big hug:

Nevertheless I think sadness and happiness are siblings---so close............

surgical operation on thursday was successful, on the upgrade,
my faithful companion (15 and a half year) is still with me

makes my day :thumbs up:

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
Peter123...
Great news on the surgery's success!! :big hug:

What makes me happy today is that I'm finally done with getting ready for Christmas. Finally have the Christmas Tree and Wreath up, all presents/stocking stuffers are wrapped and under the tree, and all of the food items are either in the fridge or freezer ready to be cooked.

Now I just have to get through one more week of work! :worried: :rofl:

donkbybridge

Reaction score
Finding this board. Damn, there's a lot of content. Looking forward to having a browse!

Oh and coffee. Always coffee. :)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Welcome coffeelover and congrats, Peter.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Peter123...
Great news on the surgery's success!! :big hug:

What makes me happy today is that I'm finally done with getting ready for Christmas. Finally have the Christmas Tree and Wreath up, all presents/stocking stuffers are wrapped and under the tree, and all of the food items are either in the fridge or freezer ready to be cooked.

Now I just have to get through one more week of work! :worried: :rofl:

Same here^^:big hug:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had a date last night and the guy was so handsome and nice. Sex was good too:dreaming:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me happy this Christmas Eve is directly GH related: It's that my very dear friend haiducii is back on our forum today :heart::heart::heart:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What makes me happy this Christmas Eve is directly GH related: It's that my very dear friend haiducii is back on our forum today :heart::heart::heart:

Noticed it ^^^ :cheers::thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

:blushing:

I hope you had a nice Christmas evening or as good as can be expected; we don't have a white Christmas here, but I am thankful to be alive, healthy, and safe.

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Today is a good day ! Haiducii just recently came back and now another friend of ours Dargelos is back as well !

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today is a good day ! Haiducii just recently came back and now another friend of ours Dargelos is back as well !

I'm with you all the way :thumbs up:

Good friends are among the most important things in life :big hug:

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
It snowed a few inches here last night, the roads froze over and there will be no trucks to unload at my place of employment, so I am off work today :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It snowed a few inches here last night, the roads froze over and there will be no trucks to unload at my place of employment, so I am off work today :)

Having a day off, does NOT mean staying home and cleaning house! :D

47zps4cavx.gif

Enjoy your day off! ;)