• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
We went exploring today trying to find a garage sale that we never found, but we stopped at a Wendys and in the shopping center I seen a Petsmart. I had to get some food that a rescue cat needs for his special diet and when checking out they brought two big carts of canned cat food up front and they marked it 75 percent off. I was in shock as it was Sheba and Blue Mountain, I am happy because I got $800.00 worth of quality cat food for only $200.00

trencherman

Reaction score
We went exploring today trying to find a garage sale that we never found, but we stopped at a Wendys and in the shopping center I seen a Petsmart. I had to get some food that a rescue cat needs for his special diet and when checking out they brought two big carts of canned cat food up front and they marked it 75 percent off. I was in shock as it was Sheba and Blue Mountain, I am happy because I got $800.00 worth of quality cat food for only $200.00

Finding great deals never fail to warm my heart too.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have no interest in soccer, but I enjoy stirring things up in my little office.
We have guys from Albania, Cameroon, and Wales. They are mad for the World Cup.

I ask theoretical questions, and get them crazy!!!

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have no interest in soccer, but I enjoy stirring things up in my little office.
We have guys from Albania, Cameroon, and Wales. They are mad for the World Cup.

I ask theoretical questions, and get them crazy!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are nasty!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just heard on the news that, after 9 days, the 12 kids + teacher who had got trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand have been found alive. The authorities are getting food, water and medics to them before getting them out

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
An early birthday present from gorgik!

dsc09044ko.jpg

Thank you so much for your thoughtful birthday gift. I really love it! :heart:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two particular things to make me glad today:

First that haiducii got my birthday present today :)

Second that the Swedish team won over Schweiz in the Football World Championship. We're heading for the quarter finale, meating either England or Colombia. :thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two particular things to make me glad today:

First that haiducii got my birthday present today :)

Second that the Swedish team won over Schweiz in the Football World Championship. We're heading for the quarter finale, meating either England or Colombia. :thumbs up:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :blushing:

dominator

Reaction score
got home from work tired,now enoying my cold beer and this lovely forum..this makes me happy:blushing:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well the UK heatwave continues (over a week now with another 10 days minimum they say) The last few days the temps have been between 26 to 28 deg and forecasters say even hotter (30/31) this weekend....

…… It's not just the good weather though - it's all those hotties in shorts & t-shirts (or just shorts) that come with it, :thumbs up:;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The European Parliament has voted against a controversial proposed new copyright law that critics warned could imperil a free and open internet. :)

875dce88b5.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The European Parliament has voted against a controversial proposed new copyright law that critics warned could imperil a free and open internet. :)

875dce88b5.jpg

Great!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Once in a blue moon (as our American friends use to say) the politicians actually make a good decision;)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have a neighbor playing the flute on his back porch.
He's really good!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I have two surgeries coming up and I felt really uncomfortable with the surgeon I got through Medicare. I filed a request for a change of surgeon and I met the new one today and I am very happy with the new one. He is a 74-year-old Surgeon from England with 50 years experience and such a wonderful Doctor.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have two surgeries coming up and I felt really uncomfortable with the surgeon I got through Medicare. I filed a request for a change of surgeon and I met the new one today and I am very happy with the new one. He is a 74-year-old Surgeon from England with 50 years experience and such a wonderful Doctor.

Hi Stonecold - "surgery" for me a word of horror. X_X
But if it must be and you didn't have another chance - I want to wish you here from deep of the bottom of my heart all the very best. And be soon back again - and that in the very best of health. Fingers crossed!!! :thumbs up:p:p

trencherman

Reaction score

Being at ease with one's surgeon, never mind physician, counts for something. This is precisely why Dame Edna much preferred her ObGyne to be older, not so much for their experience but mostly for the slight vibrations of their hand.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

It is very true that every person feels some fear because of surgery. Just think that the surgery is for the sake of you and your health. Stay strong and go ahead. Wishes for your positive result! ;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Less than 2 hours before the Luzhniki becomes the host of the 2018 World Cup final...

Which team is going to win WorldCupFinal ? :thinking:

hhsxkx.jpg