• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today is the start of the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup, being held here in UK. Competing teams are England; Australia; West Indies; India; South Africa; Afghanistan; Pakistan; New Zealand; Bangladesh & Sri Lanka

A total of 48 matches with the final on 14th July

Bring it on - Come on England!!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well England had a convincing win in the opening match against Sth Africa. The thing is no-one is talking much about the match; the result; the win..... just this STUNNING catch by Ben Stokes (check out the slow-mo)

trencherman

Reaction score
Toronto Raptors are in the NBA Finals for the first time and wins game 1.

mmarty

Reaction score
I just got back from a 9-day cruise. What a wonderful way to relax! When I got onto the ship I don't have to worry about cooking, transportation, making my bed; I was pampered and free to pick and chose what you want to do. I didn't have to worry what day it was. There was an abundance of great meals and entertainment. Can't wait for my next cruise!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a 9-day cruise. What a wonderful way to relax! When I got onto the ship I don't have to worry about cooking, transportation, making my bed; I was pampered and free to pick and chose what you want to do. I didn't have to worry what day it was. There was an abundance of great meals and entertainment. Can't wait for my next cruise!

nice
:thumbs up:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Loaded the washing machine last night and hung it all out 1st thing this morning - then the weather forecast changed from dry and sunny to "chance of showers". Twenty minutes ago I took a look outside and decided to bring it all in, it was nearly dry anyway, and within 2 mins of getting the last item off the line the heavens opened with a cloudburst!!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Loaded the washing machine last night and hung it all out 1st thing this morning - then the weather forecast changed from dry and sunny to "chance of showers". Twenty minutes ago I took a look outside and decided to bring it all in, it was nearly dry anyway, and within 2 mins of getting the last item off the line the heavens opened with a cloudburst!!

p:p lucky man! But that is what I say our little luck in life. There is no need for a lottery win .... only from time to time this little luck! :thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
All these last days have been very hot here in Berlin nearly 30°C today it was going up to 36°C. So working is really hard and no one will be in the real mood of concentrating working. So I told my staff they shall go home and have a nice day with their friends or families. ... And believe me ... it felt very good!!! And very quick the office was empty! -:)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The weather here in UK this last week has been awful, with lots of heavy rain and this has washed out several of the cricket world cup matches.

But the sun is shining where I am and the forecast in Old Trafford (the cricket ground, not the footie stadium) is also good and that is where todays ICC World Cup game is taking place. It is one of the most looked forward to matches : India v Pakistan and as a neutral I am expecting a really well fought contest ( I predict a win for India but nothing is ever cetain). Will others be excited, well Old Trafford stated that they had received over 700,000 applications for tickets - the ground only holds 26,000 - and the BBC is forecasting a TV audience of over a billion! I wonder if they scheduled the match for a Sunday knowing how many people in India and Pakistan would phone in sick and take the day off work to watch the game?

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So the BBC have just said that the Pakistan Prime Minister, Imran Khan, has sent a tweet to the Pakistan captain giving instructions on tactics for the game.... but then he did have another career before going into politics

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I was right, India did win. Another cracking game going on today and maybe, just maybe, Bangladesh might beat the West Indies which would go against rankings

One moment that will be talked about is this great piece of work from W.Indian Sheldon Cottrell - pure lightning quick reaction, and on target too!

But he has pulled off some stunners before, like this excellent catch - he knows if he catches the ball and then touches or goes over the boundary marker the batsmen will score 6 runs and will not loose his wicket.... so how to catch the ball "clean & legal", check the slo-mo replay

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

A good win for England today over Afghanistan but it was a very eventful match with records being broken by both teams - the biggest one being England skipper Eoin Morgan hitting 17 "sixes" in making 148 from 71 balls - which is a phenomenally high scoring rate and Jonny Bairstow made 90 and Joe Root 88

As for the stats well....

England finished on 397-6 - their highest World Cup total

Eoin Morgan's 17 sixes is a record for an ODI innings and he got to 100 in only 57 balls - England's fastest in a World Cup, and their fifth fastest in ODIs

England's 25 sixes is an ODI record

The 33 sixes in the match (Afghanistan scored 8) is a record for a World Cup match

England have made five centuries in this tournament, their record at a World Cup and they scored a huge 142 off the final 10 overs of their innings

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
A day in Pula...

American rock legends, Foo Fighters, have performed in Croatia for the fist time last night at Pula’s stunning Arena.

f00f1.jpg

What an amazing show! 3(!) hours of rock'n'roll! :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
American rock legends, Foo Fighters, have performed in Croatia for the fist time last night at Pula’s stunning Arena.

f00f1.jpg

What an amazing show! 3(!) hours of rock'n'roll! :)

I bet you were there - in this stunning ancient Roman arena :cheers: