• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What was todays temperature where you live?

drn2001

Reaction score
here in peterborough it's -32 c with the windchill. -22 without. a cold late fall day

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
In Berlin just now +8° C with a light cloudy sky. If you look out of the window you can have a feeling like late March. But caution - the bad months will come with January and February!!!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mid December, it's been cold and dark and snowy here in Boston.
But today is a bit of a respite. The sun is shining, the snow is melting. The thermometer reads 56f!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's been a pretty easy January here on the east coast, USA.
And it looks like it will continue into February. Most days get into the low 40s, with cold nights.
I like it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today in Berlin 11° C (52° F) and tomorrow long times of rain and 13° C (55° F). But the most dangerous months here are February and March. So let's see what will happen? Perhaps we can have our breakfast out in the garden? -:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's mental cruelty dear Quickhamma for all people who live just now in cold and rainy countries. :p

Warmth and cold is subjective depending on what you've experienced. I will assume warm means 30°C+ and cold means less than 0°C or less.

I personally hate the cold weather. Hot has many more features than cold. Hot is easier to maintain, like with a fan. Cold is much harder to deal with, and harder to maintain...

I would rather live in a hot climate if I had to choose, but not a boring continental one. To me, winter cold is like a prison, and summer heat is what sets me free. :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Warmth and cold is subjective depending on what you've experienced. I will assume warm means 30°C+ and cold means less than 0°C or less.

I personally hate the cold weather. Hot has many more features than cold. Hot is easier to maintain, like with a fan. Cold is much harder to deal with, and harder to maintain...

I would rather live in a hot climate if I had to choose, but not a boring continental one. To me, winter cold is like a prison, and summer heat is what sets me free. :)

For 1000% with you! :agree::agree::agree: But we are here! But think there is something good as well: we have no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no hurricanes .... we have only bad weather! :(

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

I'd say it depends a lot on what time of the year we're talking about...

The weather I hate the most in December-January-February is just the kind of constant shit weather we've had in my parts of Sweden this winter: The sky is mostly like a darkgray wet blanket, dripping and dripping and dripping almost every day, but very little snow. Add lots of wind (like 13-18 meters per second) then you have the kind of weather I hate the most in winter. Much better to have 15 cm snow in the fields and the forrests, -10 c, sun and a clear blue sky - that's beautiful winter weather. ;)

kicker

Reaction score
Here in the mountains of Western Maryland USA the temp is an unseasonable 52F.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today across the UK the question is irrelevant as we are suffering Storm Ciara …

Wind speed around 50mph (80 kph) which isn't the problem - it's the constant gusts of around 65/80 mph (105/130kph) that are the problem, and it's pouring with horizontal rain :eek::eek: Still at least the power fluctuation seems to have settled down now - several cuts earlier.

Checking the forecast it looks like it will ease off in a few hours but still very windy for the next 2 days. Some of my neighbours have lost fences and tiles off the roof - I have my fingers x'edX mine are ok - I'm not opening the door until tomorrow X_X

Also looks like the centre of the storm is heading south & east so effecting France and Germany too now … batten down the hatches guys!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
YAY --- wind gusts now dropped to around 50mph (80kph) so feels a lot calmer in comparison.

Scotland, the Welsh mountains and some coastlines around the UK get these kind of winds often but they are still stronger than I am used to as inland where I live we have never had gusts over 45mph before!

Just checked the BBC weather for Paris & Hamburg - they are now getting the winds with gusts of over 60mph (96kph)