• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What was todays temperature where you live?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Slimjim the storm has now reached Berlin as well. Heavy squalls just now rampage outside. I hope so much nothing will happen to house and garden.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Slimjim the storm has now reached Berlin as well. Heavy squalls just now rampage outside. I hope so much nothing will happen to house and garden.

Yeah I know how you feel - I haven't been outside to check the garden and roof yet - I figure if there is any damage I cannot do anything about it on a Sunday and it isn't over yet anyway. It started here at around 04:00am this morning with the strongest winds occurring for around 3 hours between 11:30am and 14:30. Just been watching some YTube vids showing high waves on the coast; scary landings at airports; fallen trees etc. BBC weather forecast showing strong winds with gusts at around 40-45 mph right the way through to Tuesday afternoon!!!X_XX_X

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
As I hear and read our weatherforecast the same will be here. All-clear signal will come not before Wednesday. And you are totally right - there is nothing what we can do just now! The only thing, not to leave the house! As I've heard the airports here are closed by now. As well there will be no long-distance trains until Wednesday. I hope so much there will be no people killed during this time.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The only thing, not to leave the house! As I've heard the airports here are closed by now.

I cannot think why...… but it might be this sort of thing, this footage from Birmingham Airport UK, today;);););)

Last edited:

tonib

Reaction score
It 31 degrees and snowing where I am. I'm not fond of the snow but given where I live it's common. We've had a mild winder so I am trying not to complain. lol

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Same windy story here...

A strong south-westerly wind is blowing, so the Environment Agency has issued an orange warning - meaning the possibility of damage or accidents - for the entire country. The wind will blow at 95 km/h to over 130 km/h, but will abate on Tuesday morning.

Stay safe guys! ;)

Some minutes ago the Environment Agency has issued a RED warning X_X

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
….. the Environment Agency has issued an orange warning - meaning the possibility of damage or accidents - for the entire country.

Same here in UK - Ciara was so strong and so big that the warning was for the whole of the UK - a very rare event

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So just when you think it's all calmed down it kicks off again! For some parts of the UK the Met. Office has issued amber warnings for strong winds and lots of rain over the next 3 days as Storm Dennis approaches. The winds probably not quite as strong as last weekend but they say some areas could have a months rain over the next few days :eek: which will cause serious flooding. Thankfully where I live we only have a yellow warning for wind - and although it will rain for about the next 30 hours or so there's no official warning for the rain/flooding :whew:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well very cold today - only around 5 dec C - but for the 1st time in about 12 days NO rain and only a stiff breeze, not strong winds!

Where I live we have still been very lucky :whew:as in other areas of the UK there are still 104 flood warnings and more rivers burst their banks today flooding houses and in the nth east and yorkshire there has been a lot of snow

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
9C , but more importanly it hasn't rained ALL DAY!!!!!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Visiting family in Florida this week.
Sunny and low 80s F.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sydney AU Weather this weekend

Not good weather today as it marks our first early taste of winter
X_X Also not good for Covid-19 virus looming either :( but i'll be alright as i'm constantly taking steps everyday to protect myself from it.

Take extra care, stay safe everyone. :big hug:

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Currently basking at 13C, cloudy with a light breeze....at least it's stopped raining

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Light fall of snow

The cold and windy spell will continue in Slovenia on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Beautiful Spring! :angry:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The cold and windy spell will continue in Slovenia on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Beautiful Spring! :angry:

Really - thats from now??? Here blue sky but during the night - -3°C and during the day +5°C not really warm but what shall be - we cannot go outside and to watch out of the window it looks nice. But snow??? Brrrrrrr!!