• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Eagle Eye

(2008) This was a pretty good movie with Shia LaBeouf about what can happen when A.I. takes over. The story is that a computer that is hooked up to ALL of the U.S.'s computers and video surveillance takes it into it's own "hands" to take out the President and the Cabinet because a warning was not heeded. The problem I had with the movie is that if the computer has the ability to do all of what it did, why didn't it just send the drone that it used to attack the capital rather than going through all the little things that it did? Also **spoiler** WTF was up with the injection? The computer had them steal the injections before the computer even knew it was going to be needed. The computer had already purchased airline tickets for them. It was a good movie if you like action, but there are a lot of things that just don't make sense!

Jonny

Reaction score
Home Again / It (2017 remake)

Tickets were free for the day, so I saw both.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE ZOOKEEPERS WIFE
War brews over Warsaw in 1939, and while life is still running its course, the Germans are slowly beginning to make their presence felt, with Hitler secretly preparing for the German invasion of Poland. Under those circumstances, the young couple of Jan and Antonina Zabinski continue their daily routine as owners and keepers of the Warsaw Zoo, but soon, as German Luftwaffe's Stukas hammer the Polish capital, their life's work together with the city, will turn to ashes. However, with the zoo liquidated for the war effort and many of its animals tragically perished, what was once an animals' zoo, will now serve as a sanctuary where Antonina, the humanist veterinarian, and Jan can hide the persecuted Polish Jews in plain sight until safe houses are found. That was Jan and Antonina's formidable, yet perilous plan, who regardless of the consequences, refused to wither before the Nazi menace, took matters into their own hands and sheltered 300 Jews under the Germans' noses. (Text from ImdB)

It is a true story full of fright and courage during a horrible time. Very recommended.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
CHURCHILL with an outstanding Brian Cox!!!!!

June 1944. Allied Forces stand on the brink: a massive army is secretly assembled on the south coast of Britain, poised to re-take Nazi-occupied Europe. One man stands in their way: Winston Churchill. Behind the iconic figure and rousing speeches: a man who has faced political ridicule, military failure and a speech impediment. An impulsive, sometimes bullying personality - fearful, obsessive and hurting. Fearful of repeating, on his disastrous command, the mass slaughter of 1915, when hundreds of thousands of young men were cut down on the beaches of Gallipoli. Obsessed with fulfilling historical greatness: his destiny. Exhausted by years of war and plagued by depression, Churchill is a shadow of the hero who has resisted Hitler's Blitzkrieg. Should the D-Day landings fail, he is terrified he'll be remembered as an architect of carnage. Political opponents sharpen their knives. General Eisenhower and Field Marshal Montgomery are increasingly frustrated by Churchill's attempts to stop... (Text from ImdB)

For me, as a history fan, a totally other picture of the great Winston Churchill. If you like history - this will be yours!!!!

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
True Lies

Just got done watching True Lies. It was a pretty funny movie, I'll watch it again for sure. I love that Arnold can do both serious acting and comedy. But what is with movies and comments about the asses of 10 year old boys?

This is the 2nd movie I've watched lately that made that comment. In this one the car salesman/fake spook is telling Harry about meeting his wife and he said that Harry's wife has the ass of a 10 year old boy.

The other one was "17 Again". In that one, Mike, when he is 17, is at his wife's house when she comes home with one of her girlfriends. They start talking about getting her out and back on the market again and in describing her looks, her friend says that she still "has the ass of a 10 year old boy".

What are these people doing looking at a boys ass that is that young? That is just a little pervy. Most 10 year old boys that I know aren't going around showing off their asses, so how do they even know what they look like?

I thought it was bad when I heard it in 17 Again, I was floored to hear it again in True Lies.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Baby Driver
Bitter sweet story. Enjoyed every second of this movie.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Huge fan of Mr Cox here... I preferred him as H.Lecter than Hopkins

I think you are totally right with your opinion! :thumbs up:

alan2108

Reaction score
Star with Julie Andrews as Gertrude Lawrence. Daniel Massey as Noel Coward. Dated but entertaining. Sort of 60's Brit Funny Girl if that doesn't put you off.;)