• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Baby Driver

Surprisingly, I'm going to say that this was one of the best movies that I've seen this year. It was hugely different, and very entertaining to watch. Ansel Elgort, at 23, definitely still has that baby face. At first I thought he was only 17 or 18. I was surprised to find out he was my age.

One of the most impressive things about the movie is how it is all synced in with the music track that is playing. Everything goes along with the beat of the music. You could almost say that the whole movie was a choreographed dance. I hope the editor of the movie got double pay.

Ansel is a fantastic actor and I'm going to look forward to seeing him in future works. According to IMDB it is rumored that he is going to be in Dungeons & Dragons. I know he was in Divergent and Insurgent too, but because I didn't want to ruin the books, I haven't seen those yet.

Jamie Foxx gives a great performance as the movies bad ass bad guy. And though Kevin Spacey give a great performance too, I wonder if, because of the allegations that have come out lately, was he hitting on Ansel?

All in all, this one is 5 Stars and worth the $20 to buy and own it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I'm going to say that this was one of the best movies that I've seen this year. It was hugely different, and very entertaining to watch. Ansel Elgort, at 23, definitely still has that baby face. At first I thought he was only 17 or 18. I was surprised to find out he was my age.

One of the most impressive things about the movie is how it is all synced in with the music track that is playing. Everything goes along with the beat of the music. You could almost say that the whole movie was a choreographed dance. I hope the editor of the movie got double pay.

Ansel is a fantastic actor and I'm going to look forward to seeing him in future works. According to IMDB it is rumored that he is going to be in Dungeons & Dragons. I know he was in Divergent and Insurgent too, but because I didn't want to ruin the books, I haven't seen those yet.

Jamie Foxx gives a great performance as the movies bad ass bad guy. And though Kevin Spacey give a great performance too, I wonder if, because of the allegations that have come out lately, was he hitting on Ansel?

All in all, this one is 5 Stars and worth the $20 to buy and own it.

I can and will subscribe your text for 100 %. It was a really, really very good and entertaining movie.

And what you have said about books and movies you are totally right as well. Good books only can be filmed in a longer series. A book from 500 or more pages cannot be made in a 90 minutes film.

ozmark

Reaction score
thor ragnarok. really enjoyed it. very very funny and Hemsworth looks amazing

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I held off watching this as from what I'd read & heard I didn't think it was for me but I found a copy cheap on a market so gave it a look. There was a lot more plot than I was expecting and it's certainly intense and at times gripping but IMHO it could have been around 20 mins shorter (it clocks in at 2:22 mins). At times the dialogue was difficult to hear, but for a lot of the film there is just grunting and mumbling anyway

Last edited:

lickpaul

Reaction score
God's Own Country

Saw for third time and it just gets better. Small cast, fantastic photography, spare script, inarticulate men talking like inarticulate men rather than cinema men, a growing passion. Nature, nurture, sweat, blood, spit, water, mud. And two men growing to love each other, with one of them finally learning to communicate. I hope all gay men get to support this indie Brit film (you might need subtitles with Yorkshire dialect.)
god%27s-own-country-2017-004-alec-secareanu-josh-o-connor-bath_0.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Danish Girl (2015)

The Danish Girl is a beautiful film that tenderly tells the tragic story of the first transgender person. The movie is beautiful to look at. Each scene is framed like a painting. Colours are gorgeous; costumes are fetching; casting is superb and the soundtrack is lovely. I knew Eddie Redmayne would be great but I had no idea how brilliant Alicia Vikander would be...

Great film, opens your eyes on the subject of transgender.

jhtw

Reaction score
thor 3 ....excellent movie. very unusual from other marvel movie

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
HEVN - Revenge a very exciting revenge-thriller from Norway. Very recommended!