• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Midnight Special

No trailer due to a young actor in a lead part but an interesting. intelligent but low key sci-fi/thriller that doesn't signpost everything from the outset. Worth a watch

cranston

Reaction score
Star Wars The Last Jedi.

Sucked. Adam Driver is hot but he was miscast in this role. 5/10.

paulie11

Reaction score
"The Shape of Water". Even though I was expecting more, it was okay. When it comes down to it, it's just kind of a very well-made "monster" movie.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Darren Aranofsky directs this strange time-tripping fable of love and loss... not sure about the overall plot but it is visually stunning (and without any CGI) and has a most atmospheric soundtrack from Clint Mansell

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
maze2_l.jpg

Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A very, very old Western from 1950 with Robert Taylor DEVIL'S DOORWAY. Very interesting because of the topic - racial hate and the fight against it. And that in 1950!!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I got hold of a dvd of this a while ago but at two&half hours running time never seemed to be able get around to watching it, until now. I have to say it starts off a little slow but then this cracking thriller takes a plot twist or two and it's edge of the seat time/wtf? A really good ensemble cast with excellent performances from all, Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pyke take the lead roles

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I found a German dubbed version of GOD'S OWN COUNTRY I got it for my collection and just we watched it now in German for the second time. Hmmmmm ..... but the censors cut the one full frontal naked scene. I must look onto my calendar and actual there I could read we are in 2018!!!! So now I will preserve both versions - the English (original) and the German (censored).