• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
WE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE a gay-themed movie from Nigeria from 2018. It was the first film ever which I've watched that came from Nigeria.

In Prominence high school, two teenage boys, Tolu Bajulaiye and Chidi Egwuonwu find themselves embroiled in a high stake scandal that could alter the course of their future. With an impending expulsion at bay, Tolu's mother, Nike Bajulaiye a powerful matriarch, major donor to the school board, hard-fighting human rights activist realizes her son's future isn't the only thing at stake, but also hers. Written by Noni Salma (from IMdB)

Well the acting perhaps is a little requiring getting used to. In my opinion sometimes a little bit overstated. BUT the story which is told here could and will happen all around the globe and perhaps also in this very minute.

If you will have the opportunity watch it. It is a very tragic story!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
WE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE a gay-themed movie from Nigeria from 2018. It was the first film ever which I've watched that came from Nigeria.

In Prominence high school, two teenage boys, Tolu Bajulaiye and Chidi Egwuonwu find themselves embroiled in a high stake scandal that could alter the course of their future. With an impending expulsion at bay, Tolu's mother, Nike Bajulaiye a powerful matriarch, major donor to the school board, hard-fighting human rights activist realizes her son's future isn't the only thing at stake, but also hers. Written by Noni Salma (from IMdB)

Well the acting perhaps is a little requiring getting used to. In my opinion sometimes a little bit overstated. BUT the story which is told here could and will happen all around the globe and perhaps also in this very minute.

If you will have the opportunity watch it. It is a very tragic story!

One quirky thing is that there's also a US movie from 2004 (directed by John Curran) with exactly the same title, "We Don't Live Here Anymore". :eek:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE BACHELORS a very emotional, wonderful father-son story. A MUST see!!!!! (But again: before you're starting to watch, be sure that you have enough soft tissues!)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - what shall I say???
Only: WHAT A FILM and I hope so much that Rami Malek will get an OSCAR

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - what shall I say???
Only: WHAT A FILM and I hope so much that Rami Malek will get an OSCAR

According to Gold Derby, Bradley Cooper is still the odds on winner. To be honest, his performance was fine, but I don’t think it measures up to the transformations of either Malek or Bale. I think one of them will win. I’ll be rooting for Malek. I think he deserves it more.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
According to Gold Derby, Bradley Cooper is still the odds on winner. To be honest, his performance was fine, but I don’t think it measures up to the transformations of either Malek or Bale. I think one of them will win. I’ll be rooting for Malek. I think he deserves it more.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just now we have watched A STAR IS BORN.
And now we are in a very hard position. Who shall really win the OSCAR, Bradley Cooper or Rami Malek? "A Star is Born" is really a very, very good movie and during the whole film there was no boring part. Also Lady Gaga was GREAT. And it was as well a very emotional movie. - But nonetheless I would say: one star more for BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!