• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I spotted a copy of the DVD box set in a charity shop so grabbed it. Based on a John Le Carre novel with a great script & stella cast - TV drama at it's best

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
Agatha Raisin & the Haunted House

The WITCH OF WYCKHADDEN from the earlier series was a better spooky mystery.

luvmuslmen

Banned
Reaction score
TREADSTONE, a new series on USA Network based on Bourne novels (Jason Bourne character isn't in the series, though). It stars hotties Jeremy Irvine, from the movie "War Horse", all grown up and Brian J Smith, from the imaginative Netflix series "Sense 8".

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Ad Vitam (2018 - France) (2019 - Netflix)

ad-vitam-netflix-release-date.jpg

Ad Vitam (2018 - France) (2019 - Netflix)

We watched this 6 episode mini-series over the past 3 nights. I loved it so much I checked online to see when season 2 would air. There will not be a season 2. The series is a one off. The creator/producer/writer of the show said it was never meant to be more than what it is. It wrapped up the entire story in those 6 episodes. I have to agree with him. The last 2 episodes did answer all questions. It answered them so well I wanted there to be more and more. It was that good. The men (actors and characters) were just, no other way of saying, so incredibly attractive and hauntingly poignant. The women were okay too, lol.

I'll post a synopsis below but as far as Netflix series goes it was a home run on my score card.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The show is set in a future where death has been cured and life on Earth has been improved dramatically. Despite this, a number of kids have committed suicide in recent months and a cop and a young woman sets out to find exactly what’s happening.

Here’s some more details that you need to know

No confirmation as to whether there’ll be an English dub. At the moment, you can expect French language and English subtitles.
The series was directed by Thomas Cailey and Manuel Schapira
The series is written by Thomas Cailley and Sébastien Mounier
Season 1 is comprised of six episodes running at an hour each
Who stars in Ad Vitam season 1?

The show has an expansive cast although audiences outside of France are unlikely to have heard of most of them.

Here’s a full rundown of the main cast who feature in all six episodes.

Yvan Attal as Darius Asram
Garance Marillier as Christa Novak dit Nora
Niels Schneider as Virgil Berti dit Caron
Victor Assié as Théo Lesky
Rod Paradot as Léonard Ader dit Linus
Anne Azoulay as Béat
Adel Bencherif as Elias Azuelo
Vassili Schneider as Virgil Berti Jeune
Julie Moulier as Leyla Perrik
Ariane Labed as Odessa
Will there be a season 2 of Ad Vitam?

Currently, there’s no second season planned and according to reports, we’re not expecting one either.

Speaking to the site, the creator of the show said the following: “Ad Vitam is a curly series, which ends radically” adding that he’s likely now headed back to his roots at the cinema.

That tells us that this is likely intended to be a limited series but we’ll cover this in more depth once we get to see the extent of the full series.

What are the reviews for the show?

Mixed from critics but audiences in France generally enjoyed it. One outlet in France called it a misfire while others thoroughly enjoyed it.

As we’ve found with most sci-fi movies and TV series to find their way onto Netflix, it comes down to personal preference.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Will & Grace (season 11)

It's Will and Grace's final season (for real this time) :(

wg45674ar1.jpg

It was a strong start to the season...Will be interesting to see how this whole baby situation plays out. :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
EUPHORIA - my opinion? Well - no person in this series is likable! All boys and girls are selfish, indifferent, dismissive and on drugs. Is that really the new generation from today 18th to 21's? Horrible if true!

But if you never ever have had a depression and if you really want to know how such a depression is feeling - watch these series and for the rest of your life you will have a depression!

boimre

Reaction score
I am working my way through the Dark Crystal. Frankly, before I started it, I was very skeptical. Puppetry that looked okay in 1983 would (I though) look ridiculous now. Plus, I was not much impressed with the plot of the Dark Crystal movie. But the TV show has been impressive. Yes, the puppets look a little silly, but they cut in CG scenes here and there and it works well.