• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
HEARTSTOPPER Series 2

So bailing out early on tonight's movie meant I had time to start on the continuing story of Nick & Charlie. It's just as sweet; bittersweet and charming as the 1st series but as yet it hasn't grabbed me quiet as much as the 1st one - but I'm only 2 episodes in with 6 more to go.
Yesterday evening we binge watched this second series and both of us - well mostly myself - have had wet eyes and snuggled up to my love beside me . For me, as a hopeless romantic person it is one of the best series ever and I'll wait and wait and wait for the third one. Why couldn't it be tomorrow??????

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yesterday evening we binge watched this second series and both of us - well mostly myself - have had wet eyes and snuggled up to my love beside me . For me, as a hopeless romantic person it is one of the best series ever and I'll wait and wait and wait for the third one. Why couldn't it be tomorrow??????

On a cold grey windy wet afternoon what better way to get a warm fuzzy feeling all over than to binge watch the rest of the series. I really enjoyed it. Although Nick & Charlie's relationship is center-stage it becomes more of an ensemble piece as we get to see more of the supporting characters stories. It's still utterly charming but also throws some stronger/darker themes into the mix this time around. Beautifully written & beautifully portrayed - not a dry eye in the house at the final moments.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
On a cold grey windy wet afternoon what better way to get a warm fuzzy feeling all over than to binge watch the rest of the series. I really enjoyed it. Although Nick & Charlie's relationship is center-stage it becomes more of an ensemble piece as we get to see more of the supporting characters stories. It's still utterly charming but also throws some stronger/darker themes into the mix this time around. Beautifully written & beautifully portrayed - not a dry eye in the house at the final moments.
I can only say: 1000% my thoughts of this series.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
LAST KING OF THE CROSS an Australian series.

Inspired by John Ibrahim's best-selling autobiography, this series is an operatic story of two brothers, Sam and John Ibrahim who organize the street but lose each other in their ascent to power. The story tracks John Ibrahim's rise from a poverty-stricken immigrant with no education, no money, and no prospects, to Australia's most infamous nightclub mogul in Sydney's Kings Cross - a mini-Atlantic City, barely half a mile long with every form of criminality on offer. (IMDb)

If ever you will have the opportunity to watch this series - do it and you will not be disappointed. Today was a cold and rainy day (btw we have August and it was outside 13°C!) and we binge watched it. Now we have quadratic eyes but it was a pure adrenalin adventure. Very ... no V E R Y recommended!

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well, time on my hands, so started Witcher Series 3, wish I hadn't started it. First 2 series were good, but 3 doesn't really have much to do with the Witcher? Fast forwarded through ep 7, that was a boring one. Need to pluck up the courage to watch the last episode for completeness.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SEX EDUCATION Series 4

I like the way they have re-booted/refreshed the series, always a bit tricky by the 4th series - do you just keep going as before or make most of it different? Well they have opted to have the old school close so Otis; Eric and a few others (but not all) have all moved together to a new college and that obviously gives the opportunity to introduce new characters at the new place. The script is still as well written as before, still very raunchy and the mix of funny storylines as well as some deeper hard hitting topics. I'm 4 episodes in (out of 8) and I'm enjoying it.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Just watched the last season of Disenchantment, felt very rushed so I assume there were suppoased to be more seasons, but they were told to finish this season.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SEX EDUCATION Series 4

Just watched Ep.6 and I can't fault them in terms of plotlines - they have squeezed a heck of a lot of stuff going on into a crammed full 60 mins!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
One of the best German series ever : DAS BOOT (The boat)

Just watched the last two episodes of the last season (4). When the last episode ended both of us have been sitting very silent
unable to speak. The horror of war - may The Lord help all of us (if you are a believer or not) that we never must go through such
a horrible nightmare.