• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Dendood

Reaction score
Stargate Universe

I can never seem to keep up with broadcast Syfy material. I'm drifting into the 'I'll wait till its out on DVD' mode. No commercials. None of the nagging wait to see how a plot line unfolds. Cliff hangers are more fun if the answer lays a few clicks of the remote away. This show lasted all of two seasons, which is a shame considering the length of the other variants on the theme. Most of which bored the heck out of me. This version went for something slightly darker in tone. Which may be due to the success of BattleStar Galactica. Generally I don't care for dark and edgy, but this brief run was more enjoyable than I expected. There are uneven moments, mostly when the series ties back to the franchise. Pirate Borg meet Star Trek rebels yucky fluff. But when it got interesting it got interesting with some honest to goodness Science Fiction elements.

Nothing to garner awards over, but a nice flight of fancy to pass time.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score

Walking Dead Renewed for Season 8

AMC is jumping the gun on another year of The Walking Dead, ordering an eighth season of the zombie smash one week before the debut of Season 7.

RELATEDCable/Streaming Renewal Scorecard 2016: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? What’s On the Bubble?

Additionally, the Chris Hardwick-hosted companion series Talking Dead has also been picked up for another season.

Walking Dead Season 8 — which will once again consist of 16 episodes — will launch in Fall 2017 with the series’ 100th episode. Scott M. Gimple will return as showrunner.

Borrowing a phrase from Lucille-wielding Negan, AMC president Charlie Collier cracked, “Eeny, meeny, miny, more,” before adding, “What a joy to partner with Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple and some of the hardest-working people in television to bring The Walking Dead to the fans. And, most important, thanks to those fans for breathing life into this remarkable series right along with us.”

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I've just started watching season 2 of the wonderful 'Thirty Degrees in February'. I hadn't realized there was even gonna be another season, so to find it while channel hopping, made me super happy :)

I watched Follow The Money last night too, another subtitled gem.

waplo

Reaction score
Modern Family, series 6 on Netflix, cant't get enough

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Binged watched season 3 of "From Dusk Til Dawn" the series...