• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Whats Your Fav anime?

wise21

Reaction score
My favorites

berserk
one piece
yuyu hakusho
gundam 00 and seed
code geass
deathnote

wowts2nw

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
Fruit Basket
Naruto
Pokemon!!! XD
sakura: card captors
Studio Ghibil movies are great as well.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I have three and in this order: Paranoia Agent, Case Closed and G Gundam.

jon13lee

Reaction score
Naruto
Bleach
Bakuman
Full Metal Alchemist
Fruit Basket

landres

Reaction score
Skip Beat and...
Rainbow - Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
(\_/ )
(o.o )
(>< )o

yaume274

Reaction score
To me the best shienens are the ones from Naoki Urasawa, such as 20th Century Boy, Monster or Pluto. The drawing is unusually realistic and the plot is always amazing !
As a shonen I'm also found of "Franken Fran" from Katsuhisa Kigitsu, always makes me laugh ^^

syrenex

Reaction score
Fruits Basket, Skip Beat, kimi ni Todoke, Fushigi Yuugi and I guess Junjou Romantica :D

andy03

Reaction score
NARUTO is best of the bests!!!! nyaha...

s0me in my list are

Flame of Recca
Shaman King
Hunter X Hunter
Inuyasha

view2005

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! i am so upset than none of you have even mentioned detective conan! hands down one of the BEST animes out there!

i love anything miyazaki and millennium actress was quite phenmenal, but detective conan is wayyyyy up there at the top for me!

M

modernaire

OH MY GOD!!! i am so upset than none of you have even mentioned detective conan! hands down one of the BEST animes out there!

i love anything miyazaki and millennium actress was quite phenmenal, but detective conan is wayyyyy up there at the top for me!

Conan was great in the first 10 seasons, got boring after that - and it's still airing, I think season 20 right now. I think it's enough, there were so many series that were a lot better but didn't run that long.

LPfan

Reaction score
My favorite animes are....
1. FMA (fullmetal alchemist)
2. Kenichi the mightiest disciple (pardon me spelling)
3. Heat Guy J
4. Naruto

view2005

Reaction score
you think so modern? i've been watching it going on 2 years and i totally feel like it got a huge revitalization around season 13 when the whole organization thing took off and the 15 episode saga at the beginning of season 15. it's amazing that it's gone on 20 seasons....i never get bored with all the side stories and subplots! :)

LPfan

Reaction score
So nice but in Italy our televisions deleted some episodes, and so stop to all the fun in there ~X(

Well, for naruto the "americanized" version deleted quite a bit of stuff in the episodes. For example, one episode, Lee learned a new taijutsu type. It only happens when he's drunk, or as the american version, "dizzy". So, the japanese version is "drunken style" and the americanized version is "dizzy style" due to the fact they didn't want kids to get drunk or drink, I guess. Lol. HORRIBLE Americanized version, but still a funny ass episode. As far as FMA, I'm not really sure if they edited stuff from the series compared to the japanese version, cuz I watched it and finished it in english, so I like it better in English. Look on wiki and look at some of the anime that were americanized or edited from different countries. I hated this anime, but SAILOR MOON was edited throughout the storyline. I forgot who it was, but the 2 that were sisters were actually LOVERS in the japanese version.

Also, I'm also italian. Lol.