• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

When and how was your "Coming Out"?

S

Sinnerr

not out yet an feeling lonely :/

yes, exactly thats that feeling ... I understand you I had it same. Alone, only one who knows that fact.
Solution is to tell it someone. Try to think which person from your enviroment could be ok about it... Someone who has liberal attitudes in general, doesn't like dogmas...

Last edited:

BearDelBear

Reaction score
I was 19 the first time I kissed a guy. That's when I knew that sex with other was not just a 'phase'.

chgotop

Reaction score
Turned out to be far less stressful than originally anticipated at 25.

S

Sinnerr

Huh, introduction is kinda off topic in this thread, but well, Welcome and enjoy! :D

johnnn8209

Reaction score
About 6 years ago...On a camping trip. LOL. Mom cried "I don't want you to get AIDS". hahahaha. Dad kind of knew, but in denial. Things really are soooooo much better now.

John

GaySam

Reaction score
The first time I told someone was during the introduction days of my university. I was in a conversation with two girls; they were talking about the Victoria Secret fashion show and said to me every guy loves it because the can check out the girls. Then they gave me a semi-cheeky semi-accusing look. So after one second (that to me seemed to last a complete minute full of doubting and gathering of courage) I laughed and told them I was gay. It was a huge step for me, but they never knew that was actually my first time ever telling someone I was gay; even though one of the girls became a good friend of mine.

Then after a few months I told my parents. They were luckily very supportive (they probably weren't that surprised anyway). Now I just tell every time it comes up in a conversation. Although like also someone mentioned before, I don't think everyone has the need to know. Being gay is just a part of who I am, it does not completely define who I am as a person. I will never deny it anymore, but it is still not something that many of people know, simply because it doesn’t come up that often in a conversation.

Kev706

Reaction score
My mother asked me if I was gay on 2 different occasions and I told the truth the second time. She had a lot of evidence the second time around. I told my dad about a year later and they both took it very well. I was lucky.

Kev706

Reaction score
My boyfriend's coming out story is awful. He's still dealing with the fallout of it. His mother checked herself into a psych ward because he "ruined the holiday" by coming out to her after Christmas. He gave her a bunch of books to read and she still is acting crazy about it and saying that he didn't think about how this news would impact her. Then a few months back he decided to stop talking to them and they called us in the middle of the night saying that his father would kill us if he didn't fix the broken relationship with his mother. It's awful!

lunita

Reaction score
It was 1976, I had just turned 23 and I was 8 weeks away from marrying my fiance. Needles to say, I lost every "friend" I had and my parents and I did not speak for more than two years. Luckily I had the good sense to get out of the town that I was living in at the time in Wisconsin, move to San Francisco and just dive into the deep end. I haven't looked back since! Today my life is filled with the most deliciously diverse group of people that you can imagine and my partner of 15 years and I are truly happy.

Mr.Portrait

Reaction score
I was comming out in the year 2001:thumbs up: after that i was little bit like a bitch...what should i say ...i was young !

Last edited: