• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

youtube music

lou

Super Vip
Reaction score
муджус for putin and friends

amazing guys from moscow :)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sakis Rouvas - S'exo erotefthi

1.jpg

( The Best Hottest Greek Music Artist In The Universe And My Favourite Artist and Greek Song of all Time )

Anastasios "Sakis" Rouvas II (Greek: Αναστάσιος "Σάκης" Ρουβάς, born 5 January 1972), often referred to mononymously as Sakis, is a Greek musician, television and film artist, businessman, and former pole vaulter who is one of the most successful and influential entertainers of all time in Greece and Cyprus. Beginning a career as a member of the national athletics team, Rouvas commenced a musical career in 1991 and became one of Greece's first pop performers; widely recognized as the genre's main performers to this day, he is credited with breaking cultural and generational barriers and aiding in the popularization of Western music genres in Greece and Cyprus.
In the early 1990s after winning the Thessaloniki Song Festival, Rouvas became a dominant figure in Greek entertainment, gaining a mass fanbase and being cited as a phenomenon. His sexualized image and live performances utilizing complex choreography and costumes have earned him notoriety. He and manager Elias Psinakis formed a famous partnership in Greek show business. Rouvas' increasing popularity was coupled with criticism of both professional choices and personal struggles, which damaged his public image and lead to a brief, relatively unsuccessful period in the mid 90s. After five commercially successful albums with PolyGram Greece, Rouvas signed with Minos EMI in 1998. Having been a notable artist in the Balkans for years, Rouvas embarked on multiple projects abroad and represented his country in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004 and 2009 and co-presented the 2006 contest, while also venturing into film and television.
Rouvas has contributed to several philanthropic organizations and his influence went beyond the arts as he became nationalized into a cultural icon. He is the most commercially successful entertainer in Greece, having expanded his empire more than any other celebrity. Amongst Rouvas' other achievements include multiple recognized awards –including six Arion Music Awards, 12 MAD Video Music Awards —more than any other male artist—, an MTV Europe Music Award, and a World Music Award– number-one albums and singles that have all achieved certifications of gold or higher, and sales of an estimated two million records as of 2008, making him one of Greece's best-selling music artists in history. Rouvas' distinct musical and performance style has influenced other artists, while his contributions to music have made him a prominent part of popular culture for nearly two decades. In 2009, Down Town named him "Entertainer of the Decade", while in 2010 Forbes listed him as the third most powerful and influential celebrity in Greece and top ranked singer.

S'eho eroteftei ( Greek Lyrics By Cute Prince101 )

Ksimeroni i mera
Fasaria, fones
Musikes ston aera
Ta kormia michanes
Stin kardia mou mia tripa
Mia pligi anihti
Htes to vradi sto ipa
S' eho erotefthi
S' eho erotefthi
S' eho erotefthi
Ise oti eho skefti
Oti eho onirefti
S' eho erotefthi
Mesimeri thlimmeno
To mialo adiano
Pes mou ti perimeno
Ke den tilefono
Den mporis na milisis
Kapu tha 'his krifti
Mi zitas eksigisis
S' eho erotefthi
S' eho erotefthi....
To apogevma svini
Ke i nihta tha 'rthi
Opios kseri na dini
Mono aftos tha sothi
Mperdemenes i skepsis
I anasa kafti
Htes to vradi sto ipa
S 'eho erotefthi
S' eho erotefthi

I'm in love with you ( English Translated Lyrics By Cute Prince101 )

the dawn is coming
noise, voices
musics in the air
the bodies machines
in my heart a hole
an open wound
yesterday night I told you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
You are everything I've thought
I've dreamed
I'm in love with you
sad midday
the mind empty
tell me what I'm waiting for
and I don't call
you can't talk
you must be hidden somwhere
don't ask for explanations
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you....
the afternoon ends slowly
and the night shall come
whoever knows to give
only him will be saved
the thoughts mixed up
the breath hot
yesterday night I told you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you 2x

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
FOR LOVELESS92:heart::heart:

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

I hope you like all these :) sweetie:blushing:

I hope you have a nice Day/Evening where you are now my dear :heart:ly sweet:heart: Loveless92:heart:

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101 :cheers:

:heart::heart:

L

loveless92

Thank you so much! Same thing with Nachtmar, I've heard of them. My friend is doing a remix for them.

Di-1-9026 by Foetus

L

loveless92

This track is just.... so amazing. THe video captures the main percussion focused bit of the song, there are two other small parts in it. But this is the focus.