• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The worst of Storm Ciara is over here in UK! also I haven't suffered any damage to house; garden; or fences.

I'm so happy for you Jimmy!!! :big hug:

I'm pretty sure you had much worse than myself in Karlstad - we had real shit weather all afternoon and late into the evening. But it was just shit lousy, no real danger. It was much worse on the Swedish west coast and in the southern provinces. It's still pretty windy, but hey - the sun has mostly been shining all day long today!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Slimjim - the same here! The night until this early morning was horrible. I hate so much this howling sound of the storm. We have some fir trees in our garden and they have been really abused by the storm. Some limbs of the trees are broken and are laying around. But the rooftop of the house is safe and sound.

Today the storm is not gone but it is not so cruel like yesterday. I've heard in West-Germany there should be 3 or four people killed by broken trees. And here in the City some scaffolds broke down. And the whole night we've heard the sirens of the fire brigade! They have had a very hard night! All our thanks to these men!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes the wind strengths have fallen ….. but we now have a yellow warning for snow for the next 2 daysX_X

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tonight, Saturday 8 February 2020, young Swedish-American pool-vaulter Armand Duplantis made a new world record indoors in Torun, Poland: 6 meters 17 centimeters!!! 617 centimeters!!!

He's just 20 years old & impossibly cute, on top of being a superb athlete & one of the greatest pool-vaulters of all times!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Armand "Mondo" Duplantis made a new world record this afternoon; new record: 6:18. 6 meters 18 centimeters. He's fuckin' incredible!!!

trencherman

Reaction score
Relieved more than happy. The spring cleaning I did last week must have been the last straw for my hip which I have been putting under some stress over the last few years sitting down too much in front of the computer and assuming bad posture playing the guitar. Could not sit or stand up without a sharp nerve pain running from my left hip down my leg ending on my ankle. Dr. Google’s diagnosis is sciatica and prognosis does not bode well. I hobbled to an empty gym early this morning and was surprised I could still exercise, 15 mins on the stationary bike, a few mins on the rowing machine, massaged my sore middle teeter-totting on the exercise cylinder as the fulcrum.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It’s beautiful to see the world cumming together

56846849879578.jpg

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pointless pastimes hit by Covid 19

So it has been announced that "driving round and round very fast in very expensive cars" has been postponed.... so has the "hitting a small ball into a hole with a flag in in".... also affected is "22 people running around like an overpaid prima-donna and kicking a ball" so has "30 people running around carrying a ball" and it appears that running a very long way either very fast or doing it slower whilst wearing a silly costume has been cancelled too.....

Last edited:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
From my own selfish point of view I'd be happy to see those commercial 'sports' events stay permanently postponed. But I worry about the straight men. Seriously, with no football they have nothing to talk to each other about. Imagine how scary that must be when your friends are forced to start to talk about something interesting and worthwhile instead.

trencherman

Reaction score
Yes, something truly worthy of concern, imagine them talking about antiques!

tommeczek

Reaction score
today i saw pictures from yesterday's 'light show' in Jerusalem and it made me very happy (in many cities across Israel was possible to see similar images)

tommeczek

Reaction score
Israeli goverment sent airplanes for almost 800 Israelis in Peru and sent 20 tonnes of supplies to Palestinian Authority.

Tel Aviv City Hall, yesterday's evening.

Last edited:

tommeczek

Reaction score
1. no new cases in China
2. no deaths in Israel (almost 680 cases!) and Czechia (650 cases)

yesterday's evening National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
One of the shops in town had the full delivery they were expecting (so many over the last 2 weeks have failed) and so I got lucky this morning and no longer need to play " Hunt the Hand-Gel" :):)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
One of the shops in town had the full delivery they were expecting (so many over the last 2 weeks have failed) and so I got lucky this morning and no longer need to play " Hunt the Hand-Gel" :):)

No such luck...all retailers here are unable to make deliveries for 10 days.

It seems that online grocery shopping has accelerated in an unprecedented way.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It seems that online grocery shopping has accelerated in an unprecedented way.

Same here - apparently most supermarkets are fully booked for delivery slots for the next 4 weeks!

Most have adopted sensible measures in-store, rationing customers to a max. of 4 of any item and some have dedicated the first hour of opening to elderly and vulnerable customers only.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
@ slimjim & haiducii

I just don't get what Hand-Gel does for you that couldn't be done with ordinary soap and warm water? Washing my hands real carefully with soap and hot water several times a day, that's my method.

Since both of you are really smart guys, I guess there's something I'm missing...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
And I managed to buy a couple of packages of toilet paper today - it makes me shit happy!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...