• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Vera S10 (2020)

Vex7hx4pbkYZFz6CSWyVe.jpg

Really well done show (cinematography is excellent!), interesting cases and good characters with amazing Vera Stanhope in lead.

The episodes follow the standard UK crime formula and the chemistry between cast members is well crafted.

I really like Vera, because she's a police inspector who shows a humanity. To put it another way, Vera is a lovely dream of warm heartfelt policing that never really existed. :dreaming:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
GENTLEMAN JACK
A dramatization of the life of LGBTQ+ trailblazer, voracious learner and cryptic diarist Anne Lister, who returns to Halifax, West Yorkshire in 1832, determined to transform the fate of her faded ancestral home Shibden Hall. (from IMdB)

Only 8 episodes (á 60 minutes) and I hope there will be a season number 2. A very, very interesting life report about a lesbian in a time sexuality was "dirty".

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Watched the final double-episode of the excellent Stockholm Requiem... as I said before it's perfect "scandi-noir" with dark psychological plotlines but the finale of Season 1 (I really hope there is a Season 2?) was a cracker with many twists and turns as the team try to hunt down a killer... with (as usual) lots of snow covered forests; frozen lakes and a mournful cello & piano soundtrack... Scandi-noir at it's finest - recommended!

Last edited:

Narax

Reaction score
Ragnarök

The Series is cool, but I don't really like the looks of the main actor. ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
HUNTERS we have watched the first 4 episodes - but I have some problems with this series.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Truth Will Out

A damn fine slab of Swedish Scandi-noir (so lots of driving over bridges and walking around in snowy forests!).

I nearly lost out as after the 1st episode I had thought of giving up with it, the plot and character development being just soooo dammmnnn SLOOOOWW - but I decided I would watch episode 2 and see how I got on - things improved, so much so that the following night I watched episodes 3; 4 and 5.....

I just have the final episode to watch tonight where (hopefully) all will be revealed regarding the real serial killer; what the police "involvement" was during the original investigations, corruption in high places ? or sheer incompetence?

I have read that the story is inspired by extraordinary true events in Sweden regarding the hunt for a serial killer some years ago.

Last edited:

karlo2648

Reaction score

Star Trek Picard, cast of series. Has a lot of handsome guys in it. Harry Treadaway, Santiago Cabera and Evan Evagora. Love the new series.

Last edited: