• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Will and Grace

chgotop

Reaction score
A reboot that actually is good.
Now ease up on the other reboot mania that’s been unleashed.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
A reboot that actually is good.
Now ease up on the other reboot mania that’s been unleashed.

Not a re-boot... Magnum P.I., Hawaii 5-O, MacGyver, those are re-boots. Will & Grace is a continuation of the original series...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Season 10 starts on October 4, 2018

Looks like Will & Grace will be keeping New York City’s
wedding planners plenty busy this season. :p

Consul54

Reaction score
I am so glad Will and Grace are back on television. I watched their first season when they came back on the air. It was so good and funny that it made me happy and laugh so much. Everyone could use some laughter to make us feel better than the horrors our nation is going through with a terrible man-baby in the White House. I saw some of the clips for this season, and Sean Hayes as Jack and Megan Mullaly as Karen delivered the goods to make us laugh so hard. I am glad some of these old TV shows are making a comeback besides Will and Grace such as Murphy Brown.

The stuff that is on now is badly written and not funny. For example, I abhor Big Bang Theory so much because it makes me sick that they have to use a laugh track for the audiences to know when to laugh. There isn't one scene or sentence that make me laugh out loud. It's stupid and banal. I don't care about the characters and the actors who perform every episode. Anytime the characters say something, the laugh track has to be used all the time. It's annoying and pointless to use it that much.

This show reminds me about "That 70s Show" that also used a laugh track, and it was horribly written. Thankfully, this is their last season and will not be returning next year.

I hope Will and Grace will continue to stay on for few more years as well as other shows that are making comebacks. Maybe today's writers can learn from these season pros who write funny stuff all the time for their good shows. That way the new generation of writers can write better scripts with much funnier dialogue since they write the most terrible stuff ever put on TV.