• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score

Goatboystef

Reaction score
Christ, Halford himself is probably on this forum somewhere. I hear he's a fan of the ol' webcam...

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I'm feeling extremely cranky, luckily there is metal to calm me down

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
aaaah .... the best antidote for when we are feeling a little cranky ...

titanium grade metal, turned up LOUD ... REALLY LOUD

let the heaviosity permeate our very souls, feel the power pushing through the air

...and fuck the neighbours :):)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
aaaah .... the best antidote for when we are feeling a little cranky ...

titanium grade metal, turned up LOUD ... REALLY LOUD

let the heaviosity permeate our very souls, feel the power pushing through the air

...and fuck the neighbours :):)

Exactly!!!!!

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys and gals., i really like The Rasmus,
This song got me listening more to them:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I wouldn't call The Rasmus a metal band, a rock band yes. And I have to say I like them, but for some reason I still haven't got any of their albums :eek:

Here's one of my favorites: Lauri Ylönen of The Rasmus and Anette Olzon of Nightwish:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
And hey Rebel7...
:hug: Welcome to our Metal Family (if I haven't said that earlier :p ) :hug:

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
And hey Rebel7...
:hug: Welcome to our Metal Family (if I haven't said that earlier :p ) :hug:

:agree::agree::agree:

welcome to the buttbangers who are also headbangers :)):))

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I wouldn't call The Rasmus a metal band, a rock band yes. And I have to say I like them, but for some reason I still haven't got any of their albums :eek:

Here's one of my favorites: Lauri Ylönen of The Rasmus and Anette Olzon of Nightwish:

Just WOW, thats a great song...my favorite too now :)
Oh yeah i listen to rock/alternative rock mostly.., so just getting acquaint to metal :)
but listening to metal especially i have to have the lyrics or else i'm really confused what they are singing :?

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Just WOW, thats a great song...my favorite too now :)
Oh yeah i listen to rock/alternative rock mostly.., so just getting acquaint to metal :)
but listening to metal especially i have to have the lyrics or else i'm really confused what they are singing :?

For metal lyrics I prefer this one http://nullrefer.com/?http://www.darklyrics.com/

And if you need help with metal, just ask from me, zortek or 777 ;)

Quietus666

Reaction score
Try Epica's new album Requiem for the indifferent. For example Serenade of self-destruction is a masterpiece but my fav songs also from other albums are The Phantom Agony or Consign to oblivion...

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
This may be worth to listen even more :eek:
Here's Arkona from my eastern neighbor Russia:

let's climb too high
Reaction score
Wow Arkona sounds pretty awesome!

kblocky13

Reaction score
I never posted in this thread before, so let me tell something about the bands I like.

The band that 1st got me into hard rock/metal was AC/DC, I fell in love with Angus and his fantastic energy and Bon Scott's voice. Ride on is still my favourite song of all time.

Seeing that I like how they sound I started to get more into rock and metal and I started to listen to bands like Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead and Trash metals big 4.

From there I moved on to power metal bands like Manowar, Hallowen, Hammerfall, Children of Bodom etc.

Over the course of time it seems I mellowed out and I ''returned to my roots'', so to speak and now I mostly listen to AC/DC, Maiden and grunge. But from time to time I put on some speed/power metal to get my blood going.

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I never posted in this thread before, so let me tell something about the bands I like.

The band that 1st got me into hard rock/metal was AC/DC, I fell in love with Angus and his fantastic energy and Bon Scott's voice. Ride on is still my favourite song of all time.

Seeing that I like how they sound I started to get more into rock and metal and I started to listen to bands like Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead and Trash metals big 4.

From there I moved on to power metal bands like Manowar, Hallowen, Hammerfall, Children of Bodom etc.

Over the course of time it seems I mellowed out and I ''returned to my roots'', so to speak and now I mostly listen to AC/DC, Maiden and grunge. But from time to time I put on some speed/power metal to get my blood going.

Looks like we got new member to our metal family ;)
Welcome, kblocky13 :D

kblocky13

Reaction score

Looks like we got new member to our metal family ;)
Welcome, kblocky13 :D

Thanks for the welcome.

ronniediophoto.jpg