• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
especially for Whisper :heart::heart:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
especially for Whisper :heart::heart:

Thank you so much zortek :big hug:
Buck-Tick is sooooooo good and I have to say that Atsushi Sakurai looks always so hot :pP :pP :heart:

H

HettoreConti

I listen mainly to Symphonic Metal (and it's variants: Extreme, Gothic, Death, Trash, Black, Power, Speed, Neoclassical...) everyday. Such as: Nightwish, Epica, Edenbridge, Xandria, Cradle of Filth, Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, Tacere, After Forever, Delain, Amberian Dawn, Haggard, Blackthorn, Sarah Jezebel Deva/Angtoria, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Sinister Frost, Carach Angren, Visions of Atlantis, Sirenia, Septicflesh, MaYan, Dotma, Liv Moon, Diabvlvs in Mvsica, Lacrimosa, Lunatica, Nota Profana, Nostra Morte, Voices of Destiny, Wildpath, Therion, Aesma Daeva, Battlelore and a BIG etc.

I also listen obsessively to Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows. AKA Anna-Varney Cantodea. Gothic housewife and supermodel. She ain't metal, but I love her. And others like HIM and the Agonist.

Really, the list could go on and on.

Last edited:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I listen mainly to Symphonic Metal (and it's variants: Extreme, Gothic, Death, Trash, Black, Power, Speed, Neoclassical...) everyday. Such as: Nightwish, Epica, Edenbridge, Xandria, Cradle of Filth, Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, Tacere, After Forever, Delain, Amberian Dawn, Haggard, Blackthorn, Sarah Jezebel Deva/Angtoria, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Sinister Frost, Carach Angren, Visions of Atlantis, Sirenia, Septicflesh, MaYan, Dotma, Liv Moon, Diabvlvs in Mvsica, Lacrimosa, Lunatica, Nota Profana, Nostra Morte, Voices of Destiny, Wildpath, Therion, Aesma Daeva, Battlelore and a BIG etc.

I also listen obsessively to Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows. AKA Anna-Varney Cantodea. Gothic housewife and supermodel. She ain't metal, but I love her. And others like HIM and the Agonist.

Really, the list could go on and on.

HettoreConti, welcome to our metal family :)

Your list sounds excellent (especially with all those Finnish bands ;) ), I have definitely check some of them :D

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I just had to post this. I keep on watching it all the time. She is just so... wow :eek:

let's climb too high
Reaction score
I also listen obsessively to Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows. AKA Anna-Varney Cantodea. Gothic housewife and supermodel. She ain't metal, but I love her.

Yes yes yes! :big hug:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I also listen obsessively to Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows. AKA Anna-Varney Cantodea. Gothic housewife and supermodel.

No wonder, their music sounds something I definitely need to listen more

I just came across this and I tought I might share:

Thank you for sharing :D I like it, reminded me of Sonata Arctica :heart:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Alright, I tried to avoid this, but since I started listening my old favorites from HIM I just have to post some

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sweetyowl

Reaction score
I like Nightwish, Deathstars, Metallica, HIM, Evanescence... ;)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Here is new Xandria, and I have to say that they sound good. A Nightwish-copy, but good one :)

And no matter what happened, Tarja was (and is) a great singer and this is one of my absolute favorites from Nightwish before Anette:

My fall will be for you / My love will be in you / You were the one to cut me / So I'll bleed forever

Ok, this was supposed to be a Xandria post, but I got side-tracked... I can't help it, Nightwish is just my favorite :blushing:

And this is a masterpiece :heart:

H

HettoreConti

The newest Xandria album with Manuela Kraller, "Neverworld's End" was OK.

Forevermore​

I've seen the days go by and feel the snow is falling down. I've seen the end is waiting by my side. The dream is lost - lost forevermore.​

However, the old Xandria with Lisa Middlehauve was something else...

Sisters of the Light

We're the fires of hell, we're the deep rough sea, we're the stormy air, we are we. We're the ashes of time and we are Banshee, through the darkness, sisters, follow me!

And we throw some Nightwish to the mix, because, why the hell not? ;)

Bless The Child

I've never felt so alone in my life...

7 Days to the Wolves​

This is where heroes and cowards part ways.​

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Sisters of the Light was the first song I heard from Xandria and it still sounds so good :heart:

How about something little different (hopefully I haven't posted these earlier X_X):

The 69 Eyes

Jyrki69, sooooooooo gorgeous in this :heart:

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I think i'm a happy Korpiklaani addict now :)

H

HettoreConti

Oh, Whisper, hold me... hold me tight to you for I don't think I have the will to cling to this cruel, cold void some fools call life any longer... I cannot believe this, but Anette Olzon has left Nightwish!

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

- Nightwish and Anette Olzon
My sight... everything is but a spinning blur. I'm feeling light headed...

Let us cherish the end of La Era Olzon:​

Eva​

...For a memory of one kind word, she would stay among the beasts.