• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

kidwiccan

Reaction score
I know some songs of Nightwish, but im fan of Within Temptation, Saratoga y Mago de Oz

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score

it's time to breath some new life into this beautiful longhaired monster

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
chthonic - a band that has gradually become one of my very favourites over the last couple of years. these two tracks are both from the most recent album 'defenders of bu-tik palace' - great tunes, great band and great clips

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
crossfaith - an awesome new(ish) band from japan - brilliant live !! one of the things i am lioving at the moment in the metal scene are the bands coming up that have grown up loving both metal and electronic (not as contradictory as anyone who has never been into either underground scene might think.)

these two tracks are from their recent release "zion"

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
KoЯn - amazing to realise thes guys have been around for 20 years ... i respect them immensely, they have never been afraid to experiment and explore, and push both themselves and their fans (too often bands get trapped by the limitations of their fans, and become little more than pale imitations of themselves)

these two tracks are from this year's release "the paradigm shift"

kendo

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

English Lyrics:
Destiny smiled on me
and gave me a present
Threw me on a warm star [1]
So close to the skin, so far from the eye
I take my destiny in my own hands
My desire is manned

Where the fresh water dies
because it taints itself in salt
I keep the Little Prince in mind
A king without a queen
When a woman is mistaken about me
then the bright world is confused

Man against man
My skin belongs to the gentlemen
Man against man
Birds of a feather flock together
Man against man
I am the servant of two masters
Man against man

I am the corner of all rooms
I am the shadow of all trees
No link is missing in my chain [2]
when lust pulls from behind
My family calls me a traitor [3]
I am the nightmare of all fathers

Man against man
My skin belongs to the gentlemen
Man against man

Man against man
But my heart freezes on some days
Man against man
Cold tongues that beat there

Gay-ah [4]

I'm not interested in balance
The sun shines in my face
But my heart freezes on some days
Cold tongues that beat there

Gay-ah
Man gayfor man [5]

[1] "Warm" means the same as the English word "warm", but also is slang for "homosexual". Thus, the star is either warm or gay, or both.

[2] "Glied" can mean both "link" (of a chain) and "member" – that is, "penis".

[3] "Geschlecht" can mean many things: "sex", "gender", "family", "house", "generation", etc. It can also be short for "Geschlechtsteil" which means "genitals".

[4] The screaming ("Ah") has been combined with "Schwuler" to make "Schwulah". That, or it's similar to "playa" as opposed to "player", just changing the ending to sound "hip".
[5] Gegen and "gay gen" sound the same. The former means "against", the latter "gay for".

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Yes, waking up our beautiful monster :heart:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
This sounds interesting, I think I need to check out this one more:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Ah, Before the Dawn is always so enjoyable :heart:

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
time for a blast from the past - an all time favourite track

rainbow - fckn awesome, the mastery of don airey on synth matched by richie blackmore's guitar, underpinned by cazy powell's powerful drums and all topped by one of ronnie james dio's best vocal perfomances ...

play really fuckin' loud !!!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Another sad day for heavy metal fans...

Gwar frontman Dave Brockie found dead at the age of 50

gwargetty.jpg

READ MORE

Rock in peace, man!

baroque

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
May i recommend Aborted?, The archaic abbatoir (2005) is my fave

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
mastodon - time for a bit of melodic prog. a damned fine band, and a couple of very simple, but entancing videos here as well :)