• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Attention -- advertising

Harrerst

NIgHtW0lf
Reaction score
to GH,

I'm here representing all members who want the best in this forum, we currently have a very bad situation here. A couple of members started doing a dishonest practice to post, transfering files through rapidleech (a script that transload files from one user account on the server and then upload to the another user account in a few sec/min) and this is completely obvious that this fact bothers and discourages the affected poster members in their awesome contribution to the forum. The fact is that we are about to lose the best members we have here (Supremos have already expressed that he would leave GH if this keeps happening, I wonder who will be the next, and after... and after........) after all who would not bother with that practice. I completely undestand the moderators can not take arbitrary decisions, because there is no way to prove that this or that member is doing it, but it is obvious when a member is copying another again again and again in a so short period of time. Like a said, moderators can't do arbitrary decision here BUT we must make use of DEMOCRACY (opinions, vote) in this situation. WE (all members) HAVE A CHOICE TO DO, shall we identify (as if this was not so obvious) and prohibit leech members from posting or shall we let our good and old GH die, THE DECISION IS OURS and TIME IS TICKIN...
I hope we make the right choice

GH, YOU MUST make use of DEMOCRACY HERE!!

W

wildchild

Yeah, like its inevitable and it happens everywhere. I hope not here because this forum is cool n felt cosy, it feels less so now with the huge megathreads. Anyway im off topic. I agree with this because uploading takes forever, keeping track of files, preparaing screencaps and whatnot. And then someone comes n rips it off u in two seconds, not that its happened to me but i can understand thr frustration. However, like yourentertainment has said, they do no different to wat we are doing to the studios. But again, forum rules are rules n i dont think we can give the benefit of the doubt no longer if you knOw what i mean.

Last edited:
V

Voyager

With the help of a member who was able to provide positive proof of a member who was using this type of system to steal and repost within a matter of minutes, the thieving member has been banned and all of his posts have been removed.

Let us hope that others will learn from this and choose to do their own work instead of relying on hard working members to do it for them.

E

etilit

unfortunately this is happening because money is new involved:( i miss the good old days when sharing was just that..sharing what you had with others..no stings attached:)

Marky

Banned
Reaction score
Just check the time span between the posts of users. If it's 2 minutes or even less, he's surely using an uploading script.

mika

Super Vip
Reaction score
i'm sorry for the departure of supremos

Ninja108

Reaction score
We have lost one of our best members due to this pratice. I hope it was worth to certain members of this forum.
Now we have lost supremos and his clips to many wondeful and amazing sites.

Ninja108

Reaction score
I hate it when a few people ruin the forum for the rest of us

It really makes me angry when a couple of jerks ruin this forum for the rest of us.
Because of the actions of a few posters,we have lost a couple of members who were generous enough to provide us with hot weekly updates from several sites. Those updates will now be lost forever.
Here's hoping somewhere along the way, those members will decide to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

ciadohomem

Reaction score
HELLO, TELL NO ONE KNOWS WHERE HE IS NOW? Q IS Supremos IN FORUM?

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Harrerst, thank you for starting this campaign. This is a very disturbing occurrence and when GH loses someone special like Supremos, well, GH I fear will crumble. But rather than focus on what is lost, what can all of us do to turn this trend around?

Voyager, it is encouraging to see you stepped in when proof was found. Thank you for working to eliminate these cheaters. All of your hard work is much appreciated. I saw you have been in contact with Sup on his blog. Hopefully you will be able change his mind.

Sup, if you are still following GH and this thread, I thank you again for all you have done and hope your "retirement" is short lived. My dad got really fat when he retired and ended up starting a business to reverse that. Just saying, stay here and be healthy ;) You are missed!

Harrerst

NIgHtW0lf
Reaction score
It's too sad losing friends like supremos and yourentertainment, yes friends because they used to make my days much better :) and I guess, for most of us, maybe they come back... I want it so bad! I guess you all are with me aren't you? Let's make an (like a document) undersigned, it's the maximum we could do to try...
If you are with me, a "thank you" maybe will do a huge difference (it's for a noble cause), or you can give other ideas, We just can not stand idly we want them to come back!
My part on this subject was already done .

Last edited:

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
The ill effects of this leeching is rather apparent with todays clips. This is truly a shame to a great forum. I hope we can find a resolve soon!

Ninja108

Reaction score
INdeed it is sad. Instead of getting weekly uploads to quality sites,for the most part we are now simply getting old clips or garbage ones.
All we can do is hope they come back and in the meantime, make it clear to all that leeching and stealing won't be tolerated here.

S

Stoic

The last time I heard Supremos leaving was part of an April fools joke, so is this for real that he left?

Anyway yeah I do understand the rampant leeching many forum face, but how can you really know if someone leeches your files or found it from another source? I was accused of leeching once but I only got it from a torrent site and not from the one accusing me. The world of file sharing is so big but files that we share are just handful that we are bound to get the same files over and over again, only from different sources.

But there are instances that posters have the same filenames and screenshots that it is unmistakably leeching. And that is what we should not allow. I am all for hunting down leechers but there must be concrete grounds in doing so, otherwise it will all be just finger pointing.

ggold

Reaction score
Wasn't there a recent ruling about frequency of posting? It looks like the same people post all day, every day (just a feeling, given the number of times the same folks appear every day). Perhaps that could be policed?

S

supremos

What's up guys?

I see that we have a small misunderstanding that I would like to explain.

Instead of replying to every message individually, I decided to write here, because the topic is somewhat related.

My absence from the GH and generally from the network was caused by the death of my computer's hard drive and a few components.
It had nothing to do with my departure, because if it would happen - not earlier than the 1st of July, as previously mentioned, and certainly would leave a message.

The case of rapidleecher mentioned in this thread, thanks to the crew of GH was resolved, so I see no reason why I had to give up posting my uploads here.

Sorry for the lack of communication on my part, but it was not possible.
As soon I cope with restoring the computer/system to the state before the crash, immediately return to posting.

..and in the meantime have a great weekend :thumbs up:

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you Sup and such happy news too! Well, not the tech problems, we all can sympathize with that.

Last edited: