• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Corona Virus - Self Isolation

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
If your gym is closed you could always train at home

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
If your gym is closed you could always train at home

That's awsome. I'll try to ask BUDDY if he could do the same. But he only said: "I'm a German Shepherd and not a Golden Retriever" and then he turned away again. So I think it is too late for him - so I'll ask him tomorrow again. :p

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well you want isolation then go here...…

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh this was really sooo very interesting. But would I do that for myself? I think you must be born to be a globetrotter. But honestly: life could be so much more interesting without the daily office routine. But on the other hand - without this office routine there will be no money. And no money means no good life. So ...... (well I'l try to win the jackpot in the lottery!) -:)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh this was really sooo very interesting. But would I do that for myself? I think you must be born to be a globetrotter. But honestly: life could be so much more interesting without the daily office routine. But on the other hand - without this office routine there will be no money. And no money means no good life. So ...... (well I'l try to win the jackpot in the lottery!) -:)

This is the vid I was going to post but they won't allow it to be shared on other platforms but you can get it direct at YT:thumbs up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuUzaT99qgc

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This morning I found this article in my paper. I'll try to translate it. I loved it.

Concerns: Summer 2020

The most beautiful song about summer has sung in 1969 the great Jazz-Singer Ella Fitzgerald. It's called "Summertime". The text is: "Summertime and the livin' is easy. Fish are jumping and the cotton is high."

Summer 2020 unfortunately is not a nice song. Bathing bans, swimming pools closed. In Bavaria the beer gardens closed. Our summer is wrapped like by Christo, who has wrapped the Berlin Reichstag. It is not allowed us to travel to the sea, it is not allowed to travel at all. Summer at home. No sand below our feet, not to hear the sea, not anymore foreign languages.

How the summer 2020 will be? Like all Summers in the last years it will be hot again. We will suffer and sweat. But we will not forget the song of Ella Fitzgerald, when she sung about a summer where the fish are jumping out of the water.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

The song is from the 1935 opera "Porgy and Bess" written by George Gershwin

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
This morning I found this article in my paper. I'll try to translate it. I loved it.

Concerns: Summer 2020

The most beautiful song about summer has sung in 1969 the great Jazz-Singer Ella Fitzgerald. It's called "Summertime". The text is: "Summertime and the livin' is easy. Fish are jumping and the cotton is high."

Summer 2020 unfortunately is not a nice song. Bathing bans, swimming pools closed. In Bavaria the beer gardens closed. Our summer is wrapped like by Christo, who has wrapped the Berlin Reichstag. It is not allowed us to travel to the sea, it is not allowed to travel at all. Summer at home. No sand below our feet, not to hear the sea, not anymore foreign languages.

How the summer 2020 will be? Like all Summers in the last years it will be hot again. We will suffer and sweat. But we will not forget the song of Ella Fitzgerald, when she sung about a summer where the fish are jumping out of the water.

No, I will never forget the most famous aria from Gershwin's 1935 Jazz-Opera Porky&Bess... what paper was that?

T

tiogilito

In Indonesia apparently pregnancies are soaring to an all time high because of lock down.
I live with two boyfriends, and we keep cooking and baking stuff... I dare not stand on the bathroom scales....

Oh God, here we go again... I just heard "come and try my dim sum, they are really good!"

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are 1000's and 1000's of versions of this song. It's been covered by jazz supremo Miles Davis as well as Billie Holiday; Al Green; Willie Nelson; 60's rocker Gene Vincent; Dionne Warwick; Sinatra; P!nk; The Doors - there's reggae versions and even one by Scarlett Johansson....

….even Peter Sellers used to sing Gershwin;)

BadMan125

Reaction score
How are you guys holding up? :)

Our stay-at-home order is set to end next Tuesday.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
How are you guys holding up? :)

Our stay-at-home order is set to end next Tuesday.

Its painful. You just dont realise how much you interact with people!

So what country is relaxing the stay at home next Tuesday.

Here in the UK it is the first week in May sometime. Not sure the exact date when it is going to be reviewed.

YOYO

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
McDonald's reopening its doors in Ljubljana

People say coronavirus will change the world permanently. Really!? :thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here in Berlin this Wednesday all the small shops are again allowed to open. Shopping malls perhaps (!) on May 4 but - with access control!Since Monday (April 27) it is a MUST to wear a face mask in public transport. A prominent member of our government said in our TV that all these measures and restrictions perhaps will last until 2023!!!!

Haiducii you've asked if the Corona Virus will change the world permanently ---- it is my honest opinion IT WILL! After all this "shit" (sorry!) will be over we will find another world. And I don't know if it will be a better one than before. Let's hope I'll be wrong!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
"Through Corona we will adapt our entire attitude towards life — in the sense of our existence as living beings in the midst of other forms of life."

- Slavoj Žižek, Slovene philosopher and cultural theorist, at the height of the corona crisis in mid-March