• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Datafile

M

miche

I just registered a short while ago and read the forum rules very carefully which are saying:
"2.3. All filehosts for downloading of videos must also provide an option for the user to download it freely (i.e., not requiring a membership in order to download). Also, no external software must have to be utilized to download."

In the meanwhile I've experienced many posts which only offer Datafile as the very only host - may I please ask to allow datafile only as mirror as downloading as a free user is just impossible; Datafile now should be added to the list of the most unfriendly so called "FREE HOSTS".

Besides I wish GH-members using Datafile as their one and only host - most of these posts got deleted after a few hours/probably posting on countless several boards - the very best income using this crap-host.

As a free user of gayheaven most of the "GH-only-Datafile-posts" are useless; Dear Admins/Mods: please delete these few thousands dead Datafile-links on Gayheaven; thanks for your work - I'm sure many members will thank you not beeing forced to click useless/dead Datafile-only posts anymore.

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Datafile is working actually, 7 hours ago they had a problem.

But Datafile is very bad because downloads are f***ing slow (30kb/s) and the chance of useless (broken) downloads are very high becaus of the long time.
Another crappy filehosts are "Keep2share" and "Deerfile".

Free-download-friendly are "Depositfiles", "Mediafire", "Zippyshare" or "Bitshare" or "Sendspace".
And use Adblock to remove fake download buttons and ads on some filehosts, Flash and Java (not Javascript) should be disabled.

Edit:
Why are the filehosts "Mega" and "Gigapeta" not allowed? Gigapeta works better than the crappy filehosts above.
Mail.ru doesn't need a registration for downloads, but every 1,5* years they change the system and older links are dead.

* 1.5 for those with imperial number system... :)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Datafile now should be added to the list of the most unfriendly so called "FREE HOSTS".

Couldn't agree more with you! ;)

Whenever I try to download a file from Datafile happens this:

data.jpg

M

miche

In the meanwhile I managed to download 2 datafile-files out of a single post with splitted 5 datafile-files for one single video - posted some 2 or 3 days ago; now I was looking forward :p to download file #3 and as countless times before file #3 to file #5 where deleted.

That's not a joke anymore: posts which only provide DATAFILE with the ONE AND ONLY HOST should NOT BE ALLOWED ON GAYHEAVEN.

Just my personal opinion - thanks for your attention :)

cranston

Reaction score
This singling out of datafile is ridiculous, according to my experience, rapidgator or uploaded are no better, they fail much more often for me.

M

miche

Never had any problems with uploaded or rapidgator ( besides their terrible slow download speed 30kb/s) - of course only as long as the files got not deleted.

But DATAFILE is a different story, especially when it's used as the one and only host ;)

Hopefully GH will ban DATAFILE when it's used as the ONLY HOST a.s.a.p.

This singling out of datafile is ridiculous, according to my experience, rapidgator or uploaded are no better, they fail much more often for me.

cranston

Reaction score
Miche that is like me saying i think rapidgator should be banned just because it doesn't work for me, even though it works for you and others. If datafile is working for me but not for you then it shouldn't be banned, maybe it's because of geography or some other reason that it doesn't work for you specifically.

M

miche

I'm so happy to hear that DATAFILE is working for you in such a great way - why don't you upload + post your GH-datafile-downloads with a reasonable free-host - I'm sure countless GH-members will be thankful for your tremendous NON/DATAFILE upload-work :p

Miche that is like me saying i think rapidgator should be banned just because it doesn't work for me, even though it works for you and others. If datafile is working for me but not for you then it shouldn't be banned, maybe it's because of geography or some other reason that it doesn't work for you specifically.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't have any issues downloading from Datafiles as i been using a free premium link generator that i finally found for this file host that works

Here is the direct link to it >

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

When loading the site and clicking on the generated download link there will be a 5 seconds countdown, once thats complete, click "skip this Ad" or something similar to that to proceed to the next step.

I hope you like all it:) Enjoy! :cheers:

Update: Sorry Guys, Datafiles Plugin on above link is having some problems atm, hopefully it will be back online soon :hug:

Last edited:

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
2f78ed87f2e16f0aefcb524554cd0239.jpg

ok lets play: where's the difference...

Sh*tgator = Datash*t ... so don't expect anything better and once if Mr. Putin was accidentally loading a file from there they will be all shut down because of their homophobic laws :devil:

ok this was a joke but hey.. who really knows :thumbs up:

b186d2a05694c5b0b0f922fe6f156c5f.jpg

Last edited:

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Same provider or datacenter doesn't mean Datafile = Rapidgator.
In a datacenter you have many services or websites, not only one.

M

miche

Hi Cute Prince,

thanks for your Miniup-link and congrats having find out to download DATAFILE for free using that so called "premium link generator" - I didn't know before that according to the GH-rules one has to use a "premium link generator" to be able to download DATAFILE-ONLY-POSTS for free; I thought only free download-links are allowed on GH besides using any "generators"; I'm using several adblocking softwares and I'm not interested at all to use Miniup for these Datafile-only-posters at GH - may all these "Datafile-Only-GH-posters" be "pleased" by their shamefull monthly check - I'm not going to pay 0,01 Rubel for these Datafile-Only-posters !!! As I've mentioned previously: Datafile-Only-Posts on GH should be forbidden.

I don't have any issues downloading from Datafiles as i been using a free premium link generator that i finally found for this file host that works

Here is the direct link to it >

hidden content may not be quoted

When loading the site and clicking on the generated download link there will be a 5 seconds countdown, once thats complete, click "skip this Ad" or something similar to that to proceed to the next step.

I hope you like all it:) Enjoy! :cheers:

Update: Sorry Guys, Datafiles Plugin on above link is having some problems atm, hopefully it will be back online soon :hug:

cranston

Reaction score
Datafile in firefox browser always works for me, yes it is slower, but i don't have to pay or join anything, so i don't see why it should be banned.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

M1N1up rocks!!! :thumbs up: THANK YOU for sharing this usefull site with us. I'm grateful from the bottom of my :heart:

btw, I downloaded a file (about 130 MB) from D4tafile in less than 2 minutes! :dancing:

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Miniup sends you through a ton of adservers, it seems ok because they want get payed.
If you don't want to get yout computer infected due to malicious adservers, you can use Adblock with following filters:

Code:
google-analytics.com
c1.popads.net
c2.popads.net
cdn.adf.ly
cdn.popcash.net
www.any.gs
www.qqc.co
zwaar.org
js-agent.newrelic.com
n10.adshostnet.com
onclickads.net
85dcf732d593.se
widgets.amung.us
www.adshost2.com
http://t.co/
http://adf.ly (don't block without http:// else it doesn't work, the market.php must be blocked not whole adf.ly)

Only if you aren't a member of the worst thing in the internet and won't get tracked everywhere you go:
www.facebook.com 
connect.facebook.net
connect.facebook.com
You don't get the "F*ck Adblock"-Message shown above.

Sorry Guys, Datafiles Plugin on above link is having some problems atm, hopefully it will be back online soon
you have to remove the "https://" from the pasted adress, it must begin with "www.datafile....".

Last edited:

cranston

Reaction score
Well if the only way you can download from them now is by signing up , paying, or risk getting viruses from 'premium link generators' then I agree with miche now, it should be banned
Im getting this message now when I try to download from them:

You can download files up to 512 Mb in free mode

Upgrade to premium to have opportunity to download files up to 30 GB

That's never happened (to me) before.

Last edited:
M

miche

Thanks Ice for your helpful post; unfortunately I joined this forum about 2 months ago looking forward to even download from datafile for free as it's posted in the so called Rules of GayHeaven; sorry - but I couldn't manage it and I'm not willing to follow any kind of these proposed Datafile-indirections here on GH as it takes just too much time, which I'm not willing to spend after joining a forum which promises FREE DOWNLOADS ONLY. But thanks again:)

I wish all DATAFILE-ONLY POSTERS on GH a merry christmas, may their thousands invalid posts on GH disappear - I wonder if these Datafile-only-posters on GH made enough money in 2014 to buy a nice christmas-tree !?

Neither any Mod or Admin of GH replied so far to this Datafile-issue: Great Forum - Work :(
Miniup sends you through a ton of adservers, it seems ok because they want get payed.
If you don't want to get yout computer infected due to malicious adservers, you can use Adblock with following filters:

Code:
google-analytics.com
c1.popads.net
c2.popads.net
cdn.adf.ly
cdn.popcash.net
www.any.gs
www.qqc.co
zwaar.org
js-agent.newrelic.com
n10.adshostnet.com
onclickads.net
85dcf732d593.se
widgets.amung.us
www.adshost2.com
http://t.co/
http://adf.ly (don't block without http:// else it doesn't work, the market.php must be blocked not whole adf.ly)

Only if you aren't a member of the worst thing in the internet and won't get tracked everywhere you go:
www.facebook.com 
connect.facebook.net
connect.facebook.com
You don't get the "F*ck Adblock"-Message shown above.

you have to remove the "https://" from the pasted adress, it must begin with "www.datafile....".