• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Datafile

M

miche

thanks haiducii; as soon as this forum is working again I will send my pm to GH Staff; it seems this forum is working without moderators and admins; no more interest in this GH-crap.

Merry Christmas :)

Send a Private Message to GH Staff! ;)

A Moderator just helped me; but to delete one's account it only works to pm an administrator; "GH-Staff-only" doesn't work.

Glad to be rid of GH; thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Datafile has 45min waiting time now, so Datafile-only posts shouldn't allowed from now.

Edit: Why are Mega.co.nz and Gigapeta banned? They don't make any problems, Gigapeta is not fast, but other hosts like Deerfile, Keep2share or (actually allowed) Datashit are slower.

Download vom Bitshare is not possible, after solving captcha the download-button sends directly to the main page (bitshare.com, you can see it when you go with the mouse arrow over the button) where you shold select a file to upload.

Last edited:

iimmh

Reaction score
Datafile is a fucking PAIN IN THE ASS!

I keep waiting an hour to download a video, and every time the countdown "finishes", it tells me the captcha was wrong, or some other bs like that. This host should no long be allowed. lol it's a joke.

cammikun

Reaction score
I agree that most of the file servers are fairly bad, but DATAFILE should not be allowed as a stand alone server. It never allows you to download and the minimum wait to start a download is 30 minutes not 30 seconds! After 30 minutes it says invalid captcha.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree that most of the file servers are fairly bad, but DATAFILE should not be allowed as a stand alone server. It never allows you to download and the minimum wait to start a download is 30 minutes not 30 seconds! After 30 minutes it says invalid captcha.

When I have a problem like the one you described with Datafile I just try a different browser to download the link. Opera is problematic with some filehosts so I just use Chrome to download links and it usually works... for me at least.

:)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
When I have a problem like the one you described with Datafile I just try a different browser to download the link. Opera is problematic with some filehosts so I just use Chrome to download links and it usually works... for me at least.

:)

I totally agree with Sniffit! There are lots of different kinds of problems that really are browser-problems, and trying another browser will help quite often. And not only when it comes to filehosts!

bossee

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I agree with cammikum! I tried 8 times the last weeks to download from datafile with unacceptable long waitingtime (at least 30 minutes) and I get the answer: Wrong capthca… Used three different browsers, chorme, IE and Firefox…

I don’t think datafile is good/serious enough for us here at gayheaven.org!

O

OLMPKY

I agree with cammikum! I tried 8 times the last weeks to download from datafile with unacceptable long waitingtime (at least 30 minutes) and I get the answer: Wrong capthca… Used three different browsers, chorme, IE and Firefox…

I don’t think datafile is good/serious enough for us here at gayheaven.org!

YEah!

unwin

Super Vip
Reaction score
sorry guys, i'm really wondering about this thread

as you know, i work since months with datafile as mirror
(reason: he is stable, and we don't have much stable filehosts)

but i wish you guys are happy.

just tested via anonymous way this datafile link: http://www.gayheaven.org/showpost.php?p=1960618&postcount=869

results:

- free download works fine & successful after the regular delay 28.30 minutes.

- premium downloads works fast like ever.

where are problems?!

just write me a pm if you can't download my files via datafile

cammikun

Reaction score
@unwin All the posts that I have downloaded from you offer a choice of Rapidgator, Bitshare, and DF. I don't love Rapidgator, but with patience, it ALWAYS eventually works. Larger files do get dropped and have to be redowned. It takes time, but it works. Bitshare seems to be having issues, and hasn't worked at all for a couple of weeks. It asks me what I want to upload after the capture. DF seems to work fine when you initially use it. You get a wait time of 30 secs. But, if you use it regularly, like once a week, it bumps you to 30 minutes. That by itself would be a pain. But a lot of file-sharing services make you wait a while. The problem I have with DF is that after repeatedly waiting 30 minutes, it says the captcha was wrong. I have done this 10 times for a single small file and and repeatedly failed. So now, if someone offers DF alone for a download, I just get sad and tell myself, "Move along, there's nothing to see here!" But Unwin, you are a dear for offering lots of yummy treats with multiple download choices. So thanks. I always get a smile and sometimes a little wood when I see you have posted something new! :big hug::big hug::big hug:

unwin

Super Vip
Reaction score
hello friend,

please try again any datafile link of me - it must be work without problems!

- after delay 28.30 mins (free download), captcha must work from now on.

any other experiences?

b.t.w. bitshare is "paused" at the moment, links are for later (if he come back)

cammikun

Reaction score
Wow! I don't know why or how but DF actually worked the way it should........twice!
One of Unwin's at 28:30 and another uploader's at 30:00. They never worked before. Sadly, I have nothing to bitch about now, except that the grass does look a little greener on the other side of the fence!

The-GRASS-is-always-greener-by-Ricardo-Muniz-02-title-page-125-dpi-low-res.jpg

The-GRASS-is-always-greener-by-Ricardo-Muniz-07-125-dpi-low-res.jpg

The-GRASS-is-always-greener-by-Ricardo-Muniz-01-title-page-125-low-res.jpg

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a guy who briefly used Datafile in the past I can assure you that the wait time before a download starts can be set by the poster of the link. For example, to download this random Datafile link you only have to wait 1 minute.

This clarification is not against unwin or other uploaders who use multiple hosts/offer multiple links, this is for some guys who post only Datafile links with waiting times of 30+ minutes.

cockyblu

Reaction score
from my experience, datafile seems to be working. but unfortunately not to my liking.

yes, there's waiting time and captcha which is fine but sometimes like the rest, the long waiting time just doesn't do justice to the file you wish to download, be it just very small file of kbs to gigabytes. more so, it has a 2 download limit per day for free users.

unwin

Super Vip
Reaction score
seems this discussion about " naughty filehosts " never ends on gayheaven. maybe i have a idea:

EVERYONE can start a filehosting service.

If you do that, please give us for free: unlimited downloads, 1 tb+ storage, acceptable bandwidth, acceptable speed and no captchas.

and please be stable for some years.

thanks in advance

(if you send me a notification, i will upload my files to your filehost instead to datafile & co)