• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forum Game: Corrupt a wish

eggfu

Reaction score
Granted, but they are all eaten by wolves and become extinct.

I wish I could download all the videos I need without having to search the whole internet for them.

T

Tom

But you'd spend a fortune in hard drives. Bankrupt yourself, and end up
on the street.

I wish we wouldn't be getting a snow storm tonight tonight, rather it was 70 degrees.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but you will be roasted alive and wouldn't be able to wish for anything else

I wish nations are all ran by capable people.

T

Tom

If that were the case, the world would be so overpopulated it would have died out many years ago.

I wish everyone could work a 4 day week.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but there would be too many kids running around due to the extra time available.

I wish people were less sensitive about their sexuality.

T

Tom

Then we would have to many people we don't want to see running around with little to nothing on.

I wish I was rich.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but too many other people will wish for the same thing and money will lose its purpose

I wish private corporations get more creative

T

Tom

Yes, but the way they would be creative is to screw people out of their money and never pay taxes.

I wish it were summer here all year.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but it would be too hot for far too long

I wish aliens would visit Earth

T

Tom

However their knowledge would be so vast we would be like ants to them.
We would also be their main source food.

I wish I was in Mexico right now.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but you'll soon wish to be somewhere else again

I wish food was more important in people's lives

T

Tom

If it was, to many would be obese and would have many health problems.

I wish things were calmer in Syria

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Granted but then other dictators/wanna-be-dictators would think it is fine to maintain their tyrannical control

I wish google would diversify its products

T

Tom

Granted, but then they would become either Apple or Microsoft, which will eventually control the world.

I wish there were no more earthquakes.

someonealone

Reaction score
Granted but there will be more thunderstorms and more people would die

I wish I woud marry Georgie

T

Tom

Georgie is so wonderful, but if you married, so many others would suffer for eterneity.

I wish my life was not so chaotic.

Georgie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Granted, but your life would be utterly boring

I wish i knew what to wish

T

Tom

But than you would know everything and live would lose it's excitement.

Wish I had more time off next weekend than I do.

Lamicheval

Super Vip
Reaction score
Granted, my friend! But you would have so much time, I had to visit you to help you out, how to use it! ;)

I wish I wouldn't be as tired as I am at the moment. (I will go to bed soon.) :)

T

Tom

If you weren't as tired you would be up way to late and have a bad day tomorrow.

I wish it wasn't suppose to be below 0 Fahrenheit tomorrow.