• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Let's Laugh!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
4h0ca7yxyf.jpg

Ahhh, the "Buddy Christ" hits retail:thumbs up:

shakaypa

Reaction score
Honestly honest!

It sounds legit to me! People are soo suspicious nowadays :no: Last year, I had a hard time explaining to the IRS that my pet chinchilla forgot to file my tax return before the due date. :eek: I even pinky swore that I reminded him twice.~X(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
It sounds legit to me! People are soo suspicious nowadays :no: Last year, I had a hard time explaining to the IRS that my pet chinchilla forgot to file my tax return before the due date. :eek: I even pinky swore that I reminded him twice.~X(

Thanks - I will try it with my finance authority. I hope so much they will accept it! :thumbs up::p

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Try not to think about it ...

C_Wy6kmXoAAm3FB.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

86f2e9b50b.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Your smile for the day

As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

Yesterday, I had a problem, so I called Georgie , the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Georgie clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Georgie grinned ..'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Georgie , the little shithead.