• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Microsoft's New OS System Windows 10

So what do you think about Microsoft's new OS Windows 10?

• Love It / Planning to upgrade from Win 7 or 8.1 once notified of download avaliable

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Hate It / Don't like it - To differcult to use

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Happy with my existing OS System Win 7, 8.1 or Mac OSX

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Don't Plan on Upgrading Windows anytime soon

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I'm not a very great PC-Expert and I need always the help of a good friend of us. I'm only a user like a car-driver. I'm a good car-driver but I'm not an expert if anything will happen to my car.

So back to OS W10! Haiducii all my printers and other hardware are running without any problem after upgrading to W10 and too all my software and I have software which is more than 10 years old (a NERO printing program).

Last edited:

karlo2648

Reaction score
I have upgraded my desktop computer from 8.1 to 10 and only had minor problems with reinstalling programs that got corrupted in the install. On a friends computer, the upgrade from Win 7 to 10 was more traumatic. Display adapter had to be updated,the Belkin network Hub now required a virtual driver from Silex, Windows Live mail had to be reinstalled, and any printers on the network Hub had to be reinstalled. Now, everything is in a different place when you look for it, it like going to the supermarket after they rearranged the shelves, everything is there but not where it was. Windows Media Center is non existent, and Windows Update is no longer on the desktop and has to be accessed thru settings. All in all, I think that Win 10 is a tremendous improvement over 8, and I am beginning to like and enjoy it, but I am still leaving my laptop with with Win 7, if I want a headache, I'll bang my head up against a wall. Summing up, if you like to tinker with your computer, go for it. If you don't, leave it alone. As they say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

mikey11

Reaction score
Will "pirated" apps be auto delete by Windows10? Would it know they are pirated? what about music? I'm told iTunes will delete those music wasn't purchase via iTunes?

I have now Windows10 ready to install but having doubts because some of my apps are not...err... totally legit.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Will "pirated" apps be auto delete by Windows10? Would it know they are pirated? what about music? I'm told iTunes will delete those music wasn't purchase via iTunes?

I have now Windows10 ready to install but having doubts because some of my apps are not...err... totally legit.

I think only if your W7 or W8 OS will not be legit, you will have a problem. With all your other software you will have no problems.

Last edited:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Will "pirated" apps be auto delete by Windows10? Would it know they are pirated?

No. This is a conspiracy theory that people who can't read have gone off on.

Firstly, there is nothing actually happening, all this is because of a line in a terms of service:

"We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices"

This not NOT in the Windows 10 terms of Service, this is in the terms of service for XBox & Games made by Microsoft.

MS's terms of service say they can stop you pirating MS-written games. MS are not actually DOING anything. THey just gave themselves the right to protect their own software.

That kernel of truth has been exploded into the lie that Windows 10 deletes pirated software. Utter hog-wash!

what about music? I'm told iTunes will delete those music wasn't purchase via iTunes?

Absolutely not. More nonsense from the tin-foil hat brigade.

I believe the teeny tiny kernel of truth in this one is that there was A BUG in the first version of Apple Music that accidentally deleted some songs in some circumstances. Apple very quickly released an update to fix the bug.

I wouldn't let these conspiracy theories sway your decision making. Concentrate on the real questions like - is your hardware good enough, do drivers exist for your printers and stuff, and do you want the changes to how the OS looks and functions that come with the update?

B.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The 5 Win 10 privacy issues you should be aware of

Windows 10 is here and is being downloaded onto PCs across the globe.

Alongside Windows 10, Microsoft has issued a new Privacy Policy and Service Agreement – two documents that the vast majority of users won’t ever read. This is an issue, because buried deep in the small print are a number of disconcerting points that stand to give Microsoft greater control of your data come 1 August, when the new policies take effect.

We’ve collected five of the biggest privacy red flags, some of which are things you can turn off in the settings and some of which are aspects of the system you should just generally know about.

*Microsoft can disclose your data at will
*Cortana monitors what you say
*Your browser history syncs by default
*Advertisers can track your activity
*Your encryption key is automatically sent to your OneDrive account

READ MORE

Do you need any more excuses to move to Linux? :D

H

HustleMe15

Windows 10

I don't know how to tell what version and update that my computer is running, but I know it hasn't updated to Windows 10. Supposedly I'm supposed to get a pop up when 10 is ready to be installed on my computer. I have a Lenovo laptop right now. But since I'm planning on upgrading my computer next month, I'm going to leave it alone until then.

I'm planning on upgrading to the Asus Gaming Desktop with Intel Core i5 and Windows 8.1. But I know since I'm still a month away from upgrade that could be 10 by then, and if so, that's fine. I'm just not going to screw up my current computer until I have a backup. Shit always seems to fuck up a bit when you upgrade.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score