• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

One night stands: when do you leave and how?

aguycalledchris

Reaction score
when i hook up with a random guy - as soons as i cum - im done - just get the hell outta here ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
when i hook up with a random guy - as soons as i cum - im done - just get the hell outta here ;)

Sounds not very romantic - it's only a satisfaction of lust. Sorry but that's something I don't like! :no:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
so how do you usually go about your random hook ups, after you cum do you cuddle and knock out?

Well to be honest - since a very long time I haven't had random hook ups - I'm in a very solid relationship. And I don't ache to do so. I really feel vintage - and that means too after the sex cuddle, tender kisses, caressing - a second time of sex and again cuddle ..... and as you have said "knock out"! So I'm experiencing LOVE which let me feel happy during the next day. And that will be the reason why I'm a deeply contented young man. Am I vintage? If everyone feels so - OK, I feel good. p:pp:p:heart::heart:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
When the dome light comes on the party's over. Get out...:devil:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
To me it doesn't really matter how or when the other or you leaves, more important to me is that, that you both know its just a one night stand. Luring someone with promises you aren't going to keep just to get sex makes you total a**hole. When both participants are clear on terms, then it's just sex. After that nothing matters:)

drakepeter

Reaction score
I have made my exit when the circumstances of the hook up dictated it and its always been mutual .

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
If I'm at someone else's place I do not expect to be invited to stay all night, but if I am invited, and it's convenient for me, then i probably wiill. If it's at my place, I generally prefer to have the bed to myself for sleeping, though there have been a couple of occasions I allowed the guy to stay over, the night being half gone anyway.

There is no right and wrong.

trentw

Reaction score
I think were all grown-ups. so when you want to leave, do. If you want them to leave ask them to. Honesty is best. I've had hookups in the past where we parted after cumming and others where we fucked, cuddled and slept all weekend. It depends on the chemisty.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've have had one night stands prior to being in a relationship ... however, I tend to make it apparent prior to having sex that it is what it is so as to not have that individual assuming that there's a possibility for something more. I remember bartending and hanging out with a male stripper whom had frequent the club a lot. One particular night...he wound up staying with me for the weekend and yet even though I let it be known that it was just a fling...for some reason...that information went over his head and he just knew it was the start of something new which in my mind..it wasn't. Needless to say..he caused a lot of animosity towards me whenever he came to the club to dance for a while. From that experience, I have became very cool with a selected few who became f**k buddies and they know that's all it is besides maintaining a good friendship. Therefore, I would suggest to make it clear to that individual prior to having sex what's the deal is so that they know where you stand.

H

HustleMe15

Wow, there are a lot of good answers to this post. Interesting to read what the views are on when to leave. First off, just to let everyone know, my boyfriend and I are in an "open relationship". We love each other very much, no doubt about that. But at the same time it is hard to think of only being with ONE person for the rest of your life. The straight people have made that obvious with a 50% divorce rate.

But when I do a hook up, most of the time the conditions are set for what is going to happen before I get to their place. If I'm going to spend the night, I call my bf and let him know. Though 99% of the time when we are both satisfied sexually, I will get dressed and call it a night, get home, and cuddle up with the bf.

I

Irishman25

always better to leave the scene of the crime as soon as u can lol :p

cowboy73

Reaction score
To me it doesn't really matter how or when the other or you leaves, more important to me is that, that you both know its just a one night stand. Luring someone with promises you aren't going to keep just to get sex makes you total a**hole. When both participants are clear on terms, then it's just sex. After that nothing matters:)
I would have to argue that unless something is said contradictory, that not saying anything to a trick, SHOULD imply that it is just a one night stand. If you start telling the person that you LOVE them and then you ghost them afterwards then you are correct, that is not cool at all. But you should never tell someone you love them on the first date anyway it's totally weird. But if you have just met someone on Grindr and you go over to their house and they are ass up waiting for you with the door propped open I don't think either person is expecting true love to come from this.