• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Poll: Do you think Harry Styles is gay ?

Quentin1989

Reaction score
Rules:
- Answer Yes or No.
Eventually how much in % you are sure. (won't influence the votes amounts). And why you think that way.
- Only base yourself on your gaydar. No wishful thinking.
- Only vote once.
I will try to gather the votes once in a while. (Sucks can't have polls in this forum.)

As for my opinion, I'm pretty sure he is, my gaydar is out of control with this guy and I got many names right before. Beside he never denied it. When asked if he was gay once he said "I'm not bisexual!". Devious. All the crotches and asses grabs. And that video sequence in a street when somebody asks him if he is gay and never denies it, laughing the whole time.
I could list a millions points, videos, photos. He is horny all the times, and not a straight kind of horny.

(Also I don't think any other 1D is gay)

Quote from Lucky by E. De Oliveira about boybands:
They've all got a lead singer whose head is stuck up his own arse, then a hard one who gets into trouble, an ugly one who wants to be taken seriously, and always, without exception, there's a gay one.

For me a big Yes, 90% sure.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
(Sucks can't have polls in this forum.)
A bit off topic, but there is an option for posting a poll. At the bottom half of the page when you're creating a new thread, you have additional options to make. There you will find an option for creating a poll.

btcollect

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think Louis is the gay one. Harry is a horndog who takes advantage of his celebrity by getting bj + hj from anybody anytime he's not on stage. (Quick and selfish with women, also)

:rofl: :cheers:

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
Rules:
- Answer Yes or No.
Eventually how much in % you are sure. (won't influence the votes amounts). And why you think that way.
- Only base yourself on your gaydar. No wishful thinking.
- Only vote once.
I will try to gather the votes once in a while. (Sucks can't have polls in this forum.)

As for my opinion, I'm pretty sure he is, my gaydar is out of control with this guy and I got many names right before. Beside he never denied it. When asked if he was gay once he said "I'm not bisexual!". Devious. All the crotches and asses grabs. And that video sequence in a street when somebody asks him if he is gay and never denies it, laughing the whole time.
I could list a millions points, videos, photos. He is horny all the times, and not a straight kind of horny.

(Also I don't think any other 1D is gay)

Quote from Lucky by E. De Oliveira about boybands:
They've all got a lead singer whose head is stuck up his own arse, then a hard one who gets into trouble, an ugly one who wants to be taken seriously, and always, without exception, there's a gay one.

For me a big Yes, 90% sure.

Who tf is Harry Styles?

good q,pics can helpful sometimes.
not everyone knows everyone.:p

no i dont care option?

count me in
:p:rofl:

no wishful thinking nor gaydar defect:rofl::rofl::rofl:

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

tumblr_mmun5cJVVv1r9m5zyo1_500.jpg

THIS is Harry Edward Styles.

ezekiel

Reaction score
The whole Larry Stylinson thing is often quite strange. I would say yes even if i'm not sure.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
Considering he actually went out with Swift, Id say he just has bad taste.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Harry

YES! He's def been sleeping with Nick Grimshaw in the past. :p

53383446088231672259.jpg

cujoboy

Reaction score
he's so beautiful, even with those ugly tattoos but I don't think he's gay - I wish he was, though - although, he does kiss the other band members and grabs their crotch, so.............

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
No, I don't think he's gay.
I'd prob say around 95% sure.

And I really don't get why people fawn over him. I think Louis is the gay one- he's much cuter and of the lot the most visually stunning is without a doubt Zayn.

Quentin1989

Reaction score
A bit off topic, but there is an option for posting a poll. At the bottom half of the page when you're creating a new thread, you have additional options to make. There you will find an option for creating a poll.
Damn, could have sworn I couldn't do that before. Sorry about that then.

One of the most perfect human beings on this planet... and no, he's not.
You're saying that as if it's the definite truth
You don't know if he is or not, nobody does, you think that he is not.
He never said what he was, nor does he need to.

Also some people say that the butterfly tattoo means "gay". It's actually the symbol for transgenders. I know it's no proof. But you can add it to the pile of hints left behind.
And that other day he kissed on the mouth some random talk show host. (oh it's been posted up there, in the kisses pic)
Once asked by fans what he didn't like to eat, he muttered "pussy" under his breath.

And I really don't get why people fawn over him. I think Louis is the gay one- he's much cuter and of the lot the most visually stunning is without a doubt Zayn.
Like I said I'm not doing on the wishful thinking. I'm not that attracted by Harry Styles much, he is cute, not the cutest one. Though he always smile, all the time, easy going and all. And that's a big plus, it's not all about who has the best face. I'm just saying that according to me and my gaydar he is gay, that's all.
We are not gay because we are cute.

Last edited:

BadMan125

Reaction score
I don't know.

I'm going for bisexual at this point. He doesn't scream out "gay". But one time he was kissing someone on some UK show and I could've sworn dude wore lipstick (Harry). But even that doesn't mean anything. I mean MARILYN MANSON wears lipstick and kisses guys but you won't ever go "oh yeah he's gay". lol

Last edited: